The Hardest Part Is Letting Go of Your Dreams

When they're asleep they know eachother but awake they don't exist to one another. They meet one day at Warped Tour.

Frank needs to sort out his feeling because she's not the only one after him. You all have issues when you're in My Chemical FX.

This story has an insane amount of P.O.V changes. We mean, a LOT. But, it's just funner that way! (Yes, I know funner wasn't a word. It is now, though.)
***
We're not gonna say any more because we don't want to give it away.

Hope You Enjoy
Comments = Updates
  1. Wake Up!
    They Dream and then wake up.
  2. You Can't Fix This One
    Still an intro to everything. Gerard is in this one for a quick chat... and I mean quick.
  3. Warped Tour, SUPRISE!
    Where the story really begins! And a nightmare come out to play.
  4. Something Wonderful
    Monkeys, Squirrels, drawings... what? Read!
  5. They Got Taken Away By Squrrels.
    They arrive t Warped Tour. And A new POV has been added!
  6. Who's Frank and Who's Frankie
    Finally, the moment you have all been waiting for (no it's not boy sex)....
  7. No Movment
    HI! I know this one's short but just don't kill me! they've seen eachother! =O how will they react? how will Gerard?
  8. 1-2-1-2-3-4!
    lots of POV changes here! it's effing tiring!
  9. "If I promise not to molest you-"
    Oooh does someone know Gerards secret?
  10. "We're Even."
    Z plays with Ray's hair, every girl's dream! she also has a heart to heart with Jazz.
  11. iHop
    a cute little " date " the MCR boys and the FX girls go on. super long.
  12. Meet Me At The Bridge
    Sorry FrankIeroAddict is on drugs o(nly cold medicine) so it's a little screwed up in some areas. You'll be happy witth the end, I think!
  13. "Every thing is going to be alright"
    Gerard and Jazzs POV of that same night.
  14. Only For A Moment
    Aww. Read Frankie i feeling bad even if he likes Zanda
  15. Good Bye
    This is not the last chapter don't worry. And it will get happier
  16. "Congradulations!"
    well, this is sorta the aftermath of Frank's announcement. We put our first ever flashback in here! YAY! (sorta)
  17. WHY?
    It's short but I'm posting another chapter right after.
  18. Alot of Love
    Again, short but something important happens
  19. Confessions
    LOADS of POV changes here, but we couldn't help it! it worked out best that way! comment!! ( hehe. Way )
  20. "Shh."
    will Zanda be okay?? how's Jazz taking it?? does mikey's drag plan work?? FIND OUT!!
  21. Satisfaction Guaranteed
    ok, well the after math of the crash and even MORE THINKING!!
  22. Roomies
    well Jayda's back baby!! find out why she's looking kinda sad
  23. It's Going to Be Interesting To See How This Turns
    Frank's jealous, Ray giggles, and sorry nothing really happens but it's a filler! oh, yeah and Frank kills..........
  24. I Don't Love You
    well, the moment some of you have been waiting for.
  25. Witness
    Gerard and Frankie have just kissed! =O well, see if anyone else saw!!! GO! READ! THE CO-AUTHOR COMMANDS YOU! (plz?)
  26. "Not The Eyeliner! Frank, Save us!"
    things heat up with gee and frank (NO NOT BOYSEX!), and i guess it's just a small filler, maybe? dunno.
  27. "I'll Never Let Them Hurt You, I promise."
    a little filler/cliffy-ish thing. Gerard and Frank think some more, talk, dream.
  28. She knew it!
    SORRY! we've been buisy and my computer's ***ed up. but here. it's pretty long. hope it makes up for it. Jayda.
  29. Boulevard of Broken Dreams
    Gerard and Mikey notice how something's different with everyine. it's sort of a filler so.. yeah.
  30. One Week Later...
    LONG CHAPTER!! i'm actually dividing it up into two seperate ones. but i have to help Foamy with her story, so settle for this. thanks. ~Jen
  31. "That's It. I'm Calling Mom..."
    Gerard & Frank make their final decision wih their relationship
  32. "Frank, You Had My Book This Morning."
    Jayda might just kill Frankie! not really. Frank and gerard tell the others their big secret.
  33. Oakland
    sorry it took so long. Jayda finds her way home (hehe) and Ray and Frank both say those magic words. SAPPY i know, but deal with it, damn it!
  34. Goodbye
    so My Chem and FX say goodbye to one another. sorry for lateness. it's hard write a goodbye chapter without making it completly soap opra.
  35. The Other Money
    Ok.... Jazz is insane! but that's the way I write her so blah! DUN DUN DUN!!!!! not really.
  36. The End. Seriously, It's the End This Time.
    THE END!!!! maybe.....
  37. Epilogue
    the epilogue because it needs one