The Hardest Part Is Letting Go of Your Dreams

iHop

* Zanda's POV *
After lasts night's heart to heart me and Jazz have been really nice to each other. I mean, we always have been, but we're being more polite for some reason.
" Z, pass the cerial, please? " See what I mean? Usually she'd say, " Hey, Person, pass the cerial. would ya? " Yep. That's my Jazz. Oh, well.......
Knock, knock, knock!
"I'll get it!" I said standing up.
"Frank, Gerard, Bob, Ray, and Mikey what are you all doing hear so early?"
"We came to invite you and your band for breakfast, down the road," said Frank.
"Okay, I'll check with the girls, hold on. " I stepped further into the bus and said," Hey guys, the dudes from My Chemical Romance invited us to breakfast down the road. Do ya wanna go? "

Sure, Yeah, and Sound's cool were the replies I got.
I walked back to the door and said, " Well, we need to make ourselves pretty before we go, so we'll meet you at your bus in, what, twenty minutes? "
" Excellent. We shall be making ourselves pretty as well, " said Gerard. I laughed a little at that.
"Okay, we got twenty minutes, GO! GO! GO!" I yelled as I walked over to my suitcase, skirting around Kelly as I did so.
'What to wear today?' I thought. 'Ah. Perfect.' I pulled on my baggy jeans that has huge holes in the knees and had writing all over them. I had my family and friends sign them before we left for good luck. I popped my Green Day T-shirt over my head and grabbed my brush, heading for the bathroom.
"NOPE! NOT TODAY, SISTER!" I said as i pulled the door shut just before Tay got there. Bathroom wars are fun.
Brush hair.Brush teeth. Eyeliner. Shadow. Mascara. Lipstick. Final examination. Good.
I walked out of the bathroom and Tay zoomed in. We knew we were only going to breakfast with some guys we just met last night, ( in some people's case anyway ) but this is every morning. It's really amusing to watch if you're the first one ready, which I was.
"WHERE'S MY STRAIGHENING IRON?!?" came Jazz's voice from the bathroom. Apparently Tay was done.
"Here," I said walking over to her suitcase and pulling the missing iron out, giving it to Jazz.
"Thank you," she said briskly. The politness was wearing off. It was on me too, but hey, we weren't polite when we met, why start now?
Jazz hopped out of the bathroom and Keel hopped in. Jazz was wearing her red and black shirt the had the ripped sleeves, black jeans and had her hair up in a weird bun thing.
"You're looking sexy, Miss Thang," I said as she turned in a circle to show me. I looked over at the clock.
"FIVE MINUTES KEEL! HURRY UP!"
"I'M COMING! I'M COMING!" she yelled back.

* Franks POV *

Everyone was already dressed, I mean we didn't go over to Zanda's bus in our pajamas.
"WHERE'S MY STRAIGHTENING IRON?!?" yelled Mikey from the bathroom.
"Here," I said grabbing it from his suitcase and handing it to him.
Gerard, me, Ray, and Bob were ready. We were waiting on Mikey to straighten his hair.
"FIVE MINUTES, MIKEY! HURRY UP!" I said looking at the clock.
"I'M COMING! I'M COMING!" he yelled back, steeping out of the bathroom.
"You're looking sexy, little brother," teased Gerard, turning Mikey around and examining him, head to toe.
"Quit being so modest, Gee, you're looking pretty sexy yourself," I said teasingly as well. Too bad it wasn't a joke. He was looking good in his black T-shirt, black jacket, and his ( you guessed it ) black pants. If only he felt the same way!
"Well, thank you, Frankie darling! I feel sexy!" he said, laughing a little.
"Well, come on guys, twenty minutes has passed. we should wait out side for them. It's only polite," said Bob walking towards the door.
We saw the girls walking toward us as we all clambered down the steps on the bus.
"Well, hello there," said Jazz stopping in front of Ray.
"So where is it that we're eating?" Zanda asked me as we started walking down the road.
"iHop,"I answered pointing up at the big iHop sign.
"Yay! Panckakes!" cheered Keel.
"PANCAKES!" we all cheered, earning us some change glances from people driving along and a little girl even shouted out the window, "WOOO! PANCAKES!" as her parents drove on down the road. We laughed at that.
"That's one cool girl!" said Tay, trying to stop laughing.
"Come on, across the road," said Ray as he started running across the road. (after looking both ways of course). We ran after him across the road and across the parking lot.
Everyone took a big wiff of the smell of fresh pancakes as we stepped inside. This caused us to look at eachother, then burst out laughing. This caused even more looks from the people trying to enjoy thier breakfasts.

(( i've never been to an iHop so sorry if i get things wrong! ))

The lady showed us to our seats and gave us the menus.
"What are you people getting?" Zanda asked still looking at her menu.
"I want the strawberry pancakes," said Ray, putting down his menu.
"Ew. Strawberries on pancakes sounds weird," said Gerard.
We all decided what we wanted and told the waitress our order. We talked about random stuff as we waited for our food.
"So how did you girls form your band??" asked Mikey curiously.
"Well, I always wanted to start a band and share my music with people." began Zanda " I mean I was always writing songs rather than paying attention in math class. We got jobs, bought equipment, and started playing gigs at friends' parties, at local cafes, and at bars. By then we were finished with school, and had ourselves a manager. Before we knew it we were coming here to Warped Tour. " I knew there was more to the story. She'd told the whole thing in the dreams. About how after her parents died, she almost quit the band because ashe couldn't bare to sing for a long time. I knew that's why she glanced at me with a small warning look. I nodded ever so slightly so the others wouldn't notice. "what about you guys?" she added.
"Well, after Gerard here saw the towers go down first-hand back in 2001," I started.
"I wanted to make a difference in the world. Seeing that plane hit those towers like that changed my life. I still have nightmares about it. But it influenced my life to the extent of starting a band. So me and our old drummer got together and called Ray. We made a demo, and Mikey liked it so much, he decided to join with his bass."
"Bob and I came later," I continued. "They, Gerard, Mikey, and Ray, got signed with Eyeball Records and ended up playing in the same room as me and my old band, Pencey Prep. After Pencey Prep broke up I joined My Chemical Romance."
"Then Matt left," said Bob.
"Bastard," muttered Ray. "He couldn't stand being told the truth that he was screwing up live gigs. Me and dearest Matt got in an arguemant because I told him just that."
"And that's where Bob came in," continued Gerard. "Straight from Chicago, Illiniose."
"And we ended up here," Bob finished.
"Wow. you guys really know your story, said Jazz.
"Of course we do, it's our story," said Ray.
The waitress brought our food and we dug in. I took a bite of Ray's strawberry pancakes.
"Hey, Gerard, Ray's pancakes aren't half bad," I said licking my finger clean of the strawberry syrup stuff.
"Really?" Gee replied, taking his fork and grabbing a bite off Ray's plate.
"Hey, I wanna eat too," whined Ray like a five year old.
"Too bad," said Gerard, taking another bite. "These are pretty good."
Ray grabbed his fork and stole some of Gerard's chocolate chip pancakes.
"Hey!" Gerard, guarding his pancakes.
We all ended up devouring eachother's food. I only got two bites of my waffles, before they were gone.
The girls all started reaching in thier pockets for money.
"What are you doing?" said Gerard.
"Paying for our food," said Keel.
"Who invited you out in the first place?" I said.
"You guys did," said Tay
"And that's whose going to pay," inststed Mikey, closing the subject as all of us guys reached for our wallets as the check came around. We divided the cost pretty evenly and walked out the door after waiting for Gerard to go to the bathroom.

* Jazz's POV *

"Thank you guys for taking us out to breakfast!" said Zanda politly.
"No problem," they all said at the same time.
" We've got to stop doing things at the same time! It's getting creepy, " I said laughing a little.
We walked back to the "campsite" thing and sat around in My Chemical Romance's bus. It was a lot better than ours. It was an actual tour bus. We talked a while, then got news it was time to move on to the next city. It was going to be a six hour drive.
"Well, we've got to get back to our bus and get a few things put away so they don't fly everywhere while we're rolling along," I said as me and the girls stood up.
"Okay, we'll see ya in the next city, I guess," said Ray smiling at me. God, I love his smile! And his personality, and his voice, and of course, his hair! ' He's a really good guy, ' I thought as I started putting the cerial and bowls away back on our bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
(( A/N: pheeww! sorry! i hit the submit button instead of the preview button a while back. then the power went out on me & i lost half of it! ))