The Hardest Part Is Letting Go of Your Dreams

"Every thing is going to be alright"

Writen by both Authors once again.

*Gerards POV*
Zanda hasn't been back for awhile now. Frank went after her not long after she left. We are all just sitting here.

"Staying here isn't helping" Jazz said as she stod. "I'm going after her"

She was about to leave until Ray grabbed her hand. "It's getting dark out, don't go"

"Look, how about you and Ray stay here and the rest of us go and try to find Zanda and Frank" Keel said. "I've got my cell so if she comes back you can call us"

Then she whispered something in her ear that only I could hear because i was standing so close.

"So you two can talk" She said with a sly smile. Ha, I knew they liked eachother!

We started walking down the street, not knowing where the hell we were going.

"Anyone have any clue where to look?" I asked around.

They all shook their heads. Damn.

"Well, let's go........that way. " I closed my eyes and pointed a random derection. I pointed straight at Mikey's head "or not"

"Do you think something bad happened to her?" Mikey asked.

"Well, we hope not, but she likes somewhat confined spaces to think in. Sorta like her own little cozy place that makes her feel like no one can see her," explained Keel.

"Ah," was all I said before setting off down a random road.

"I wonder what Jazz and Ray are doing" I said with a smile.

*Jazz's POV*

They left about ten minuets ago and neither Ray nor I have spoke to eachother. We'd steal glances every once and awhile. I think he finally gave up and looked straight at me, looking very serious. I smiled at him. He always does that even at the worst of times. If we were at my sisters funeral and he looked at me like he just did I would smile and probably get slapped by someone because they'd think I've gone crazy.

He opened his mouth and I could tell that he felt the same way.

"I like you too" I told him. He smiled and grabbed my hand as I moved closer to him. As I layed on his shoulder and closed my eyes he leaned over my ear.

"Every thing is going to be alright"

*Gerards POV*

We were walking for about twenty minutes when we came up to a park.

The sight I saw on the bridge made my heart fall into the pit of my stomach and shatter.
Zanda just jumped on Frank and kissed him! And he kissed back! So, it was true, Frank Anthony Iero really didn't love me. I kept telling myself over and over. I guess I just never really believed it. But now it hit me, once and for all.

Before I knew it, I was running away, away from everything. I wasn't even sure where I was going. I just needed to get away.