The Hardest Part Is Letting Go of Your Dreams

Good Bye

I drifted asleep. But before I knew it I shot out of bed and hit my head on the buck above me. "Fuck" I screamed and woke everyone up. But only seconds after they drifted off to sleep and I was back saftly in my bed thinking. I had a nightmare. Everytime i have a nightmare it's about gerard and he's breaking my heart or something that makes me want to die inside. I was being really quiet but I couldn't help it, a few tears fell down my face. 'This is it,' I thought 'tomarrow is going to be the last show for Frank Anthony Iero'

I slowly got out of bed so I didn't wake the others and I went to the living area of the bus. I was think and as I was doing so I slipped into a dreamless sleep.

"Frank" I heard someone yell. I shot up off the couch and looked around. No one was there and I was alone. Well in the livingromm anyways. No one screamed it was just my imagination. But I could have swore it was Gerard.

*Later*
"Hey guys, um... can I talk to you a moment?" Gerard was gone, I couldn't stand lying to his face about something like this.

Everyone gathered around, they knew I was serious.

"Imleavingtheband," I muttered quietly.

"Sorry, I didn't catch that?" Ray asked.

"I'm leaving the band," I screamed clearly. I guess they didn't see that one coming. "I'm sorry, there's just something that happened and I just, I-"

"Wait, what about Gerard," Mikey asked. I thought for a moment of what to say.

"I think it's best he didn't know, tonight I'll anounce it at our show and that'll be the end of Frank Anthony Iero: Guitarest of My Chemical Romance," I told everyone.

They just nodded. I don't think they knew what to say Ray and Mikey had the Famous last words "But is this what you want?"

Then they left me alone. Is this what I want? No, but it's what I need I guess. It's probably best if I stay away. All I'm worried about is Gerard after our last show...

*Later Rays POV*
"I'm scared of what's going to happen to Frankie, without My Chemical Romance, he's, I don't know not himself" I told Jazz. We were taking a walk "I'm just scared altogether. I don't know what Gerard is going to do, they've been slowly slipping away from eachother"

"I don't know how Zanda is going to take the news" Jazz told me.
"Maybe it's best if Frank told her himself" I told her.
"Yeah that sounds best," I said as I rubbed her hand with my thumb for comfort.
"How are you taking it?" she asked.
"Not well at all. I mean, without Frank, there might not be an MCR left," I felt like crying but I didn't. I just felt like it.
"Gerard's not going to take this very well," she said.
"I don't even want to think about what Gerard'll be like," I said looking at the ground.
"Sorry," she apologized.
"No, it's alright."

We walked for a while longer just thinking.

"I just don't understand why he's doing this!" I practically yelled out of nowhere, causing us to get strange looks from the old ladies we were passing. We didn't care.
"Neither do I, but i haven't known him very long, so I can't really make any justification."
"The guys are like brothers to me! If one of them leaves the band, it'll be like losing a part of my soul, ya know?"
"Well," Jazz started. "I feel the same way about the girls. They ARE my sisters. If one of them leaves, I'll probably act like they'd died or something." She held my hand a little tighter. We both didn't like the thought of either of our 'siblings' going anywhere.
"I don't think he wants this. I don't think Frank wants this at all," I said softly. I just couldn't figure out why one of my bestfriends and bandmates suddenly wants to get away from us,

"You don't think....," I started. I couldn't quite bring myself to think it. "You don't think he's starting to hate us do you?"

*Frank POV*
So this is it. This is the end. I got on that stage the last stage I'm playing on. I got on there, my guitar wrapped around my body, holding me as if I just broke down and cried.
But I had to be strong, once our set of soungs were over I walked up to the mic. All of my band members just nod at me.

"May I say something Gerard?" I asked him and he looked really weird at me but he still nodded. "I'm leaving the band." With that Gerard just looked at me and ran off the stage. If only he knew why....