The Hardest Part Is Letting Go of Your Dreams

Alot of Love

*Frank's POV*

I was staring at the bunk above me when I fell asleep. There she was, looking pissed as ever.

The spotlight had been divided into two. Her's was about 10 feet from the other one. I sat in my little circle of light and avoided her eyes. I didn't look up until I heard a series of pained sounds coming from her.
She was scratching her skin raw!
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Trying to wake up!" she snapped back.
"Well, it's not working is it?"
She glared at me.
"Okay, I wanna get to the bottom of this," she said walking over to my spotlight with her right on her. We still sat farther apart than usual.
"Bottom of what?"
"Why! Why you're being a bastard!" she said, harshly.
"Bastard? You're acting like a selfish little bitch!"
"Obviously, name calling isn't geting us anywhere," she said. "Give me a good reason, I mean like REALLY good reason why you're leaving?"
"Be- because- because I can't stand being around the person I love without being able to have him! "

*Zanda's POV*

Him? No! Wait, yes! But no!
"It's Gerard, isn't it?" I asked looking directly into his hazel eyes.
He closed his eyes and slowly nodded once.
"I'm sorry," I said.
"About what?"
"About coming between you two," It all made scense, but I loved Frank. I never really stopped. Even if it was only about 12 hours ago that he'd resigned and I'd gotten furious with him.
"What? You didn't come between us! There was nothing to come between! He doesn't even like me like that! I'm more of a brother to him! A best friend!" he ranted.
I'd promised Gee I wouldn't tell anyone. The two are furious at eachother, hurt and lost, if I tell Frank it'll only make things awkard between them.
I just nodded. "This is going to sound selfish but, did you even think of me when you made your decision?" I looked at the floor as I spoke.
"Of course I did. But......." he trailed off.
"Yeah. I know," I said

*Frank's POV*

So she knew I loved Gerard and thought she'd come between us. I'd hurt her horribly when I'd made my announcement and she'd screamed herself hoarse. I'd rather have another screaming match compared to the hurt look in her downcast eyes when she'd asked me if I'd thought of her.
'Gerard doesn't like you like that! Get over it! You have Zanda now! And you love her. You're sure you felt her love for you before,' that mother fuckin' voice was back! But it had a point.

'But she doesn't love me now,' another voice said, one sounding like me. 'Yes, she does! If she didn't, she wouldn't be hurt right now. I know it's painful to see, but that hurt is there because she loves you!' That voice was smart. It sounded like Bob on the rare occasion he actually spoke more than three words at a time.

"No, you don't know," I said. She looked up at me, clearly surprised. "Because, because I love you too."