The Hardest Part Is Letting Go of Your Dreams

"Shh."

*Keeleys POV*

The banging finally stopped and I slowly dragged myself off the floor to see if everyone was okay. "ALERT! Make noise if you're alive!" Everyone's groans could be heard except for.....

*Jazzs POV*

I quickly got to my feet. I knew everyone groans and I definatly didn't hear hers. I ran through the bus and by the look in Keels eye I knew I wasn't just hearing things or in this case not hearing things. I checked her bunk but she wasn't there. I went to the very back of the bus and there she was huddled up in a ball. I went and tried to wake her up by helping her get to her feet. That was when her arm became exposed. Oh no! There was blood everywhere. Did she.......?

No! She need an ambulance NOW! "Some one dial 9-1-1!" I yelled just as Ray, Gerard and Frank came on the bus, I tried to talk to her to get her to wake up "Z, come on, hun. Wake up."

I saw her eyes flutter a little. "Tell Frankie, I don't want to die. And that he needs to keep his promises."

Then she closed her eyes but I knew she wasn't out yet until after she whispered "Jazz, play ring around the ambulance if I never wake up, just for me"

*Franks POV*

I had to ride in the ambulance with her. Jazz wouldn't stop bawling. Her tears were like waterfalls. Ray held onto her but before we took off Jazz came up to me and told me as clearly as she could that Z wanted her to tell me that she doesn't want to die and that I need to keep my promises. Yeah I've been thinking about that. But now's not the time. Now have to focus on Z, I mean Zanda.

All the way to the hospital I was thinking 'You need to stay alive, Z. Believe it or not I think... I think I love you alot more than you know and alot more than Gerard but I'm not sure. I just need to sort my feelings out.'

The thing I was absolutly sure she loved was The Used so as soon as I was sure she was alright and they left me in the room alone with her I started to sing.

*Jazz's POV*
I was crying in Ray's arms with him gently stroking my hair. He rocked us back and forth in a comforting motion.
"Ray, her wrist was bleeding!" I managed to say before I broke down again. I didn't want to believe it, but there really was no other option. there wasn't exactly a chance that something came loose and caused her wrist to bleed having been asleep in the bunk area when the bus lurched forward.
"Shh.Shhh. It's okay. Even if her wrist was bleeding, she's in good care now," Ray said. He was trying so hard to comfort me. I knew he didn't know what to say or do. But Z!!!! I was so fucking worried!!!! She hadn't woken up at all except to tell me to tell Frank she doesn't want to die and for him to keep his promises and to tell me to play ring around the ambulance if.........

*Ray's POV *

I held Jazz's shaking, wailing body in my arms, trying to calm her down. But that was impossible. I knew it was. Her best friend was in an ambulance on the way to the hospital.

When Jazz said Zanda's wrist was bleeding, I felt my stomach contract like it always did when it came to the subject of cutting. This time I was worried even more than usual because I knew Zanda. I was in love with her best friend, and it's hard not to become friends with such an amazing girl. And poor Frankie. I was thinking all this over all the while trying to comfort the scardest girl in the world.

*Mikeys POV (Finally)*

I had to stay here but I planned on being there for the guys. I searched the girls' bus with the manager when all of a sudden he passed out. I panicked. I didn't know what to do. Reporters were starting to show and within minuets there would be barley any room to even get to a car. So I did what any logical person would do. I dressed up in the girls clothes and walked off the bus and screamed "Like, OH MY GOD IS THAT ONE OF THE WAY BROTHERS?" In an almost too girly voice but the were to distracted by the invisible Way brother. I took out my keys, silently thanking Ray for making copies. I put the man next to me and put glasses on him. Yes, he doesn't look like he's dead at all (with sarcasm of course). I pulled the bus from off the side of the road and started down it again while calling Gerard.

"Hello?" He said in an irritated tone.
"Hey, It's Mikey I'll be there in two minuets. Their manager just passed out, meet me in the parking lot," I told him and then added, "Trust me, you can't miss us," before hanging up.

I got to the hospital just as Gerard comes running out of the first set of doors. Jumping up and down while waiting the doors to slowly open. Damn technical crap! He looked at me weird.

"I had no time to steal a car," I told him in urgency. He laughed at me then helped me get the body inside when I yelled, "Come on!"

*Zandas POV*

I woke up to someone singing. Only two people knew about my love for The Used and I'm pretty sure that it isn't Jazz. That is no girly voice. That or maybe I'm just going crazy. Well, no. When am I ever sane?

I tried to open my eyes but the light was too bright. Am I dead? Maybe thats why I hear singing. I did my best to open my eyes and when I did I saw the most beautiful angel ever.

"Frankie," I whispered then closed my eyes but still keeping the image of him in my mind. "Are you dead, too?"

I heard him laugh a little. "No, were both fine."

"I...what about-" I was cut off by his finger being pushed on my lips.

"Shh," he cooed. "Everythings going to be fine!"

And I believed him. I can't believe I believed him!