The Hardest Part Is Letting Go of Your Dreams

Satisfaction Guaranteed

*Zandas POV*

"Like I said before, I don't know what caused it, my eyes were closed the whole time!" I argued. They think I fucking cut my wrist! What the hell is their problem? Okay, so I did! But, that's not why I'm bleeding! Jazz is on my side but I kow she seriously thinks that I did cut. I know she just wanted us to deal with it on our own. And I just hate hospitals. I can't stand them they scare the living shit out of me! I passed out once... okay maybe three times because of doctors and needles and I don't know it's all just so nasty! I don't care, I could look at my blood all day long but when it comes to others, it just makes me want to spill my cookies! Yes, it's that bad. I even almost puked when I saw Jazz's arm in a cast. I didn't even know she was hurt until I was able to have more visitors than Frankie. That night Ray had to play guitar and Jazz had to sing.

I was snapped back to reality when jazz said.

"Yeah, I had a plate with a knife back there," Jazz agreed. It looked like the doctors bought it. Good, now I can get out of this place of death.

*Jazzs POV*

I was so mad at her! I can't believe she did that! The rest of the girls and MCR had arrived.I was about to yell at her on our way out but Gerard held me back and talked to me.

"Hey, why don't I talk to her. I know I don't know her as well as you but this way you and her won't get in a fight," he said. Yeah, I guess that makes sense.

"Well, alright," I told him "But you have to tell me what she says an don't let her say she didn't do it."

"Don't worry," he reassured me. If only I could be reassured.

*Mikey's POV*

Their manager had a really bad problem with his head. Something came crashing down on him. The girls don't know what it could be and they refuse to go back to the bus, back to the nightmare. I went to the back of FX's bus, to the studio thing that you used to record stuff. The girls were talking inside. In the cubby hole was where Zanda had her guitar. Frankie went back to the bus and got it for her, he also saved everything that survived. As I walked in I heard the girls talking.

"Well we can't afford not to go!" Jazz argued.
"But we have no bus-" Tay started.
"We don't need a bus," Zanda told them all. "All we need is eachother no matter how cheesey that sounds."
All together they cooed, "Aww!" and hugged.
Ray was standing a few feet away from them. Apparently he'd been listening because he walked over to them and said, "You could ride on our bus for the rest of the tour or until you get your own."
"But that's ten people with your manager, " Jazz started. "Obviously our manager's not going anywhere for a while...... Are you sure? I mean we don't want to eat all your food or get on your nerves with our girlish habits! And-" Ray cut her off by putting his finger on her lips.
"I'm sure."
"But what about the rest of My Chem?" Keel asked.
Ray turned away from her and half shouted, "Okay! MCR meeting in session right NOW! " We all walked over to where Ray was standing (except Frankie of course, he was with Zanda ) and huddled together a few feet away from the FX girls.
"Look guys, they don't have a bus and they haven't got much money. I know it would mean ten people on one tour bus with our manager and everything but......." His voice trailed off.
"Sure. I'm always willing to help people," said Gerard.
"Yeah," I said.
"I know this is gonna sound so heartless, but can WE afford it? I mean extra food and stuff?" asked Bob.
"Well, since they don't have to pay for gas any more they could probably afford their own food. Anyway, they don't eat nearly as much as we do. It probably won't be that much extra. And, it's not heartless, Bob, it's logical," Gerard said. My brother can be so smart in times like this.

"So we've reached a vertict?" asked Ray looking around at us. We all nodded.
"Okay then. " He turned back to the girls who were watching us, anixiously.
"Get your bags, but DON'T touch my stuff," Ray said with a smile. Jazz ran and jumped on him, planting a big wet one on him.
"Aaaawww!!" I said.
"THANK YOU!!" the girls chorused and hugged us all and giving us thankful pecks on the cheeks (with the exception of Ray and Jazz who were still liplocked ).

*Gerard's POV*

So we were going to have the FX girls on our bus for a while. Sounded fun. Even though my friend was in the hospital, near death, I couldn't help remember that dream. Frankie had leaned in to kiss me. Did it mean he'd forgotten about Zanda?

*Franks POV-in the tour bus*

Gerard as looking at Zanda weird. Is he starting to like her? I thought that when Jayda was here that he was definatly going to fall in love but now that we're in a diffrent state he probably won't see her again. I thought for sure that they'd.... nah.

I heard Gerard whisper something in Zandas ear and all she does is look at him nod her head and then they leave. Maybe he does like her.

*Gerards POV*

"Can I talk to you outside?" I asked her in a whisper and she nodded her head. I promised Jazz I 'd do this so I am before I don't have a chance.

"Care to go for a short walk?" She asked when we stepped off the bus. I said yes and text Mikey to tell him where I was going and not to text me or call.

"So-" I started.

"So you're going to tell me not to cut and how horrible it is and how I shouldn't do it and how you care." Damn, how does she do it? She always does that to me. So I just nod. She smiles and says "So... What happened to you and Frankie after I left the dream?"

All I can do is grin. I can't believe she just asked me that. "Oooooh,"she said then asked, "Gerard afraid to tell?"

"No" I told her, "It's just..."
"You're scared," she said and I nodded. "You know what?" She went down to a whisper. "Frank's scared, too."

"Hey, we have a concert tonight" I said trying to move away from the subject because I was afraide I was going to cry.

*Zandas POV*

Gerard looked like he was going to cry. I was happy for him and Frankie but.... I thought for sure that Jayda and him would get together. She was really nice, and I really liked her. I thought Gee did, too. I hope she comes to the next show like she promised. Frankie is clear evidence that people can break promises even if they mean the world to someone.

*Franks POV at the show*

Okay I've come to a decision. I'm going to stay, not just for Zanda or Gerard, but for the whole band. I don't know what I'd do with my life without them. I'd be so boring! Well that and, I hate being Frank, he comes out when I least expect it! Frankie is more fun anyways.

"Gerard, can I talk a sec" I asked him and he gave me the microphone. "Umm, I decided to stay, Franke doesn't break promises." Then I thought in my head while everyone cheered 'but Frank does.'