The Hardest Part Is Letting Go of Your Dreams

Roomies

*Gerard's POV*

I was so happy! I walked over to Frankie and gave him a big hug.
"I'm sorry I almost went back on my promise," he whispered into my ear.
"It's okay. You didn't go through with it, that's all that matters, as long as you're happy," I said.

We walked of stage, all grinning like clowns. On our way to bus we were stopped by a security guard who was holding a girl by the arm. She had long dark hair. I was shocked at who it was, but the security guard spoke before I could say anything.
"This girl was backstage without a pass. She says she know the lead singer of My Chamical Romance, " he said looking at me.
"That's Jayda! She does know me! Let her go would ya?"
The guard let her go and walked off, not even apologizing for the mix up, but I didn't care.
"Oh, my God! Jayda!" I ran over to her and gave her a big hug. I was in a huggful mood tonight.
"The girls'll be happy to see you," said Ray, shaking her hand.
"Oh, the girls are onstage right now! Wanna go watch?" Mikey asked us all.
"Sure."
"Yeah."
"Sweet."
Nods.
"Okay we'll watch them from backstage," said Frank.
"Oh, yeah, congrats on staying with the band Frank," Jayda said.
"Thanks."
We walked backstage to watch After FX play. They're really good.

"I'm sitting here doing nothing.
Give me anything to do, give me something.
I feel like a suicidal wreck,
Trying to finish this test.
Someone better hurry up!
My mind's getting all fucked up!"
Zanda sang. She had really good lyrics.

I saw Jayda starting to headbang and laughed.
"What?" she asked looking so innocent.
"You're head banging when no one else is. It's funny," I replied.
"Well, who cares what other people are doing? I don't do it unless I really want to," she said difiantly.
"Good attitude," I said.
"You know it" And she was head banging once again.

*Zandas POV*

I looked out into the crowd and backstage. No one's head banging except for one girl, Gee was talking to her then she stopped. As soon as her hair was removed from her face I noticed her as Jayda. So maybe she isn't a promise breaker. I hope I get to see her more than the last time. We never really did get to talk much except for me giving her tickets to this show. But I had to ignore all these thoughts because we're onto our next song.

"Cause you'll just do it again
you'll cheat and you'll win
and all I wanted to do is make this end
You're so pathetic'


That was our last song. Yay! I get to go see Jayda. I ran off stage and hugged her. She looked at me. How'd she find out that-

"I heard about you're um-" 'Ha I knew it!' I said in my mind as she nodded towards my wrist.
"As long as I can sing and write, I'll be good," I told her and we headed off toward the My Chemical FX bus as we now renamed it, well temporarily. That bus is going to smell so bad at the end of our stay together, they'll have to get a new bus because of all the sweat. Now can you say 'eww'!'?

We got into the bus and we talked. We told Jayda the story of how FX's bus disappeared and how nine people (MCR's manager drives behind us in a van. Nine, not including the driver but he's up front all the time) can live in one tour bus. But it's a pretty big bus so....
Jayda looked sad half the time though. She was sitting beside Gee on the couch, looking at the floor.
"What's wrong Jayda?" asked Gerard, looking intently at her.
"Nothing, it's just.....I got kicked out of my apartment. I haven't got enough money for anywhere else," she said quietly.
"Why'd you get kicked out?" Tay asked.
"Everyone on my floor did. It's not 'fit for human habition.' I had no where else to stay. And you guys must've already laughed at how poor my clothes are by now," she said, looking at us all.
"What do you mean how poor your clothes are? We didn't notice, and they don't look poor at all! If you ever need anything, my suitcase is open," I said.
Before she said anything in reply, Frank said loudly, "My Chemical FX meeting in session NOW!"
We all stood up and huddled together a few feet away from Jayda who was looking confused.
"We could......."Frankie trailed off looking at us.
"Ten people? Someone'd have to sleep on the floor. We've got MCR and me, Keel, and Zanda in bunks. Jazz prefers the couch anyway. The driver's up front so he doesn't count. "
"What about in a chair? And she hasn't got any money. She can't get anywhere. I'm not even sure if she's got a car. When I met her she said she'd walked an hour to get to the park," said Gerard.
"We could. By the looks of it, she's gotten used to not eating much, too," said Ray glancing back at Jayda.
"Well, my back is killing me, make a decision!" said Gerard.
"We can't just leave her here. I mean I'd never be able to sleep at night knowing we could have helped," said Bob. We looked at eachother. The decision was silently made.
"Hey, Jayda, have you ever had nine other roomates?" She shook her head.
"Well, ya do now!" said Frank, plopping down beside her me in the big chair.