The Hardest Part Is Letting Go of Your Dreams

It's Going to Be Interesting To See How This Turns

*Frank's POV *

Yep, Jayda was going to stay with us for the rest of the tour or until she got a place to stay. But she said she hasn't got any family or friends anywhere that care enough to help. I feel so sorry for her. We all wanna be friends with her and we think she's letting us. That's good.

Zanda is still mad at me though which utterly fucking sucks. I really wanna give her another kiss and tell her I love her, but she doesn't trust me anymore so she wouldn't believe me anyways. I'd kept my promise, but I was so close to breaking it!
Then there's still Gerard. I want to be with him too. I want to kiss him and say, "I love You," but he likes Zanda now. And she likes him back. They're always going on walks together. Every city we go through it's, "You wanna take a walk with me?" from one of them.

It really makes me jealous. Me and Z, I mean, Zanda have told eachother SO, SO MUCH in the dreams before we met. We know eachother. Gerard doesn't know shit about her. I pretended to drop my fork when Gerard asked, "Hey Zanda, ya wanna go for a walk?"
We were in our sixth city by now. Salt Lake City, Utah.
"Yeah," came the usual reply. They grabbed their jackets (as if they'd need them, it's really hot out!) and left, not saying another word to any of us.
I got up from under the table, after retreiving my fork and stabbed moodily at my waffles.

"Hey, man what did the waffles ever do to you?" asked Jayda, sitting down in front of me.
"Nothing," I replied.
"Then why are you killing them?" she asked as if wanting to know how much a muffin was.
"Because."
"Because why?"
Ray and Bob were really into a game of guitar hero, and Mikey was in his bunk, reading a comic book.
"Because.......'cause I'm jealous!" I said loud enough for only her to hear.
"Of who?" she asked, though I knew she knew who.
"Gerard."
"Mmm.Why?"
"What is this twenty questions?" I snapped.
"Calm down, I'm only trying to help," she said, raising her heads in surrender.
"Yeah, sorry," I muttered to my waffles, which actually looked dead.
"It's okay," she said. "But they're just walking. It's nothing to get freaked out about."
"How do you know?"
"I asked Gerard about them yeasterday." she said. I raised my eyebrows as if accusing her of being jealous which is what I was trying to do. "Out of pure curiousity," she added earnestly. But I didn't believe her, so three people sharing a bus like the same guy. It's going to be intersting how this turns out.

*Zandas POV*

"So how about we do a mixed show tonight?" I asked Gerard. We've become quite good friends and to be honest it beat the hell out of sitting in the bus with Frank, he's been a little touchy latley. I bet he'll change once we show him what we've been working on.

"You know what, I think we should play first then have you girls come up. I talked to Jazz a couple of days ago and she said her and Ray have a song with Tay on the drums of course and-" I cut him off because my curiosity was killing me.

"After the tour is over, what's going to happen to us?" I asked him "Ray and Jazz are together, Jayda will probably have a boyfriend because I have the feeling she likes someone and I'd really like to see you after we all go home."

I could tell he was thinking. "What about Frank?" he asked.
"Well I can always see Frankie-" But this time it was him who cut me off.
"Hey, are you serious about Frank?" He didn't flinch or anything like he usually does.
"Gerard, I don't think-" But once again he cut me off.
"Look, I'm over him. Well as over him as I'll ever be. I've been thinking and I think you and Frank should be together. Frank and I are in a band together and I'd be like you and Jazz going out" I didn't really think of it that way. Then something hit me.
"Don't interupt me now and answer ne. Did you get the idea of the song we're doing tonight from you and Frankie?" I looked deep into his eyes, yup, he did. "That's what I thought."
We continued walking for a while in silence.
"So we're going to have you guys play, invite us girls up, and we'll all play our little songs?" I asked.
"Yeah, pretty much."
"I think we should write," I said out of nowhere.
"What?"
"Write to eachother, webcam, e-mail, IM, call, anything to keep MCR and FX together after this," I explained.
"Oh, yeah,we should. Definatly."
"I think we've been walking for about an hour now. We should get back," I said. He nodded and turned on his heel as did I.
We walked along that way again, not talking just loking around at the animals and stuff.

*Gerard's POV*
When we got back to the bus, everyone was just chilling out. Ray and Jazz were talking across at the table from eachother laughing and giggling. (Yes, ladies and gentlmen, Ray Toro was giggling) Frank was sprawled on the floor reading, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Bob was making some soup for himself, Mikey was on the laptop, idely surfing the web in the smaller chair. Jayda was on the couch, looking through Kerrang! magazine, Tay and Keel were playing Rock, Paper, Scissors, back in the bunk area. I sat down beside Jayda on the couch and Z went to get her book, To Kill a Mocking Bird and curl up on the bigger chair.
We talked for a while and ate some...whatever we could find for lunch. Then we brushed hair, put on good clothes, did make-up, talked with our techs about... well technical stuff and the game plan for tonight (while I sent Frank back to the bus for my water bottle to keep him from hearing) and set off for the stage. Me and the rest of My Chemical Romance walked up the steps and out onto the stage to loud cheers as we took our places.......

((A/N:we're using the real warped tour schedule for this, not 2005's one. and once again, we're leaving you hanging!! MWAHAHA!))