The Hardest Part Is Letting Go of Your Dreams

"Not The Eyeliner! Frank, Save us!"

* Gerard's POV *

Frank had kissed me! I kept replaying the moment in my head: Frank kissing me out of nowhere, then looking down with guilt in his eyes, me lifting his chin, and kissing him back after years of longing, and whispering, "And you never even knew..." before Zanda came in unusually noisily and we acted like nothing had happened. The fact that I knew my face was red from blushing, I don't think she noticed anything...... But I'm torn between two people. I've known Frank for years, but he's never talked with me like Jayda does. She listens to everything before judging, if she does at all. But Frank knows me so well, and on a whole new level. With Jayda I feel like we've known eachother forever though........

* Jayda's POV (FINALLY!) *

How was I supposed to answer this? Well, obviously she saw too. Yes, I saw Frank and Gerard kissing. I can't believe she saw too! But how?
I nodded as we kept walking, past a McDonald's along-side the road.
"Really? How?" Zanda questioned.
"Well, while you were on stage, right after 'I Don't Love You', I went back to the bus, hoping to get a shower before everyone went for the bathroom after you all came back all sweaty and stuff," I explained.
"Mmhm," she said.
"Well, I guess I didn't hear Frank or Gerard come in because of the water, but I know it was out right after they did, because I heard Frank sniffling and Gerard walk over to him, " I continued. "Well, after I quietly dressed, not wanting to interupt their chat, I poked my head out of the bathroom door, which you know, is right next to the bunk area. Well, there they were, kissing. I guess they didn't notice me, obviously. I went back in the bathroom, until I heard you come in. Then I just snuck over and pretended nothing happened. How did you see?"

"I was walking back to the bus and I ended up walking along the side, and I saw through the bunk window. I came in extra-noisliy so I wouldn't walk in on anything and make it awkward."

I nodded, understanding. I felt betrayed. Gerard never told me he liked Frank. I thought he liked me. We talked a lot. He even found time to take walks with me along with his song writing, on the road practice. walks with Zanda, and just hanging out with the gang. I know that Gerard and Zanda's walks are just between friends because I feel like I know Gerard and I can tell when people I know and understand are lying. We'd talked a lot, and honestly too. I felt really...... broken.

"How are you taking it?" I asked out of nowhere.
"Taking what?" Zanda asked innocently.
"You know what. I know you like Frank," I said. "There were lots of little hints about you two," I explained when she looked at me in disbelief.

"Not terribling, but not good, either. I'm happy for them. I knew they liked, hell, lovedeachother, but I still feel broken and sad."
"That's exactly how I feel, Zanda. Except I didn't know they liked eachother, I haven't known you guys that long."

"I know you haven't, but I know you seriously like Gee, no matter how short of a time you've known him," she said, looking down at the side of my face as I watched my feet moving me across the asphalt. I didn't answer. I didn't need to and I knew it.
"How are you handling?" she asked me.
"Same here."
"We could be twins," she said, but she didn't laugh and neither did I. What's so funny about getting your heart broken?

*Frank's POV*

There was a silence between us. I couldn't tell if it was awkward or not. There's too many things going through our heads. 'How does he feel?', questions like that hang in the air.

"So...," I started and before I knew it we were on my bed heavily making out.

* Ray's POV *

Me, Jazz, Mikey, Keel, and Tay, couldn't find anybody after our Cure cover, so we looked for them. (What else do you do when you can't find someone?) We met up with Bob as we walked by the bathrooms, and asked some bands if they'd seen the rest of MCFX (MCR and After FX). Nope. We were missing Gerard, Frank, Zanda, and Jay. Lovely. They never went back to the bus this early, but that was our only option left, so we walked towards the bus, Mikey and Keel talking about bass stuff, Bob and Tay silent as ever, and me and Jazz hand in hand.

When we got to the bus we walked in pretty quietly. Mikey and Keel's conversation was through, and there's no reason to stomp up the steps. When Bob closed the door behind us, making a somewhat loud noise, we heard a thunk, a moan of pain and of surprise then silence in the bunks.

*Gerards POV*

"What was that?" I asked as Frankie rubbed his head, cursing under his breath.
"Was it a robber or somethin'," Frankie asked, now recovered from his injury. I planted my feet firmly on the ground and picked up th first thing I could grab, It was now dark outside and the light wasn't on so I couldn't see what I grabbed. I didn't even notice how fucking light and tiny it was. I told Frankie to be quiet and I slowly opened the door...

*Ray's POV*
Jazz and I were still holding hands we were standing by the door to the bunks. I heard a creaking noise, Jazz held onto me and to tell the truth I was a little frightened. As soon as I saw the black fingernail polish I knew we'd be okay but I still held onto Jazz.

The door opened and there stood Gerard his eyes wide, hair a mess, t-shirt ruffeled, tie gone, and his make up smeared across his face. What made this hilarious sight complete was that he was holding up a stick of Franks red eye-liner. What a man.

Bob saw this a said,"Please don't kill us, Gerard! The agony! Not the eye-liner! Frank save us!"

Frank ran out of the same room Gerard was in, he was just as a mess as Gerard. Maybe even worse. The only diffrence between the two men is that one has a stick of eye liner in his hand and Frank is rubbing his head. What the fucking hell had they been doing back there?!?

((A/N: sorry if you got confused from all the P.O.V. changes, we kinda needed them all in there. well, ray's suspicious. do the others figure out about Frank and Gee? comments= an update so you can find out!))