The Hardest Part Is Letting Go of Your Dreams

"I'll Never Let Them Hurt You, I promise."

* Frank’s POV *

Gerard and I’ve decided to keep what’s going on between us a secret. We didn’t want to distract the band. Warped Tour’s the best thing that’s happened to us all together. So Gerard and I have been keeping it a secret for a couple of days now. Ray keeps giving us weird looks though.

I went to sleep around 11:20pm. Kind of early for me but I was exhausted though. The fans here in…whatever planet we’re on, know how to get a band’s adrenaline pumping. I’d been on the monitors, on top of Bob, running everywhere, and one time when I threw myself at the floor (for the third fuckin’ time!) I’d landed on my shoulder blades and now they hurt like a bitch. So I was really tired and went to bed.

I was so used to the room-thing-place that I wasn’t surprised I was there. I was however surprised at who was there instead of the usual Zanda.

“Gerard,” I said.
“Hey,” he said back. I walked over to the spotlight and sat down, facing him. We’d never been alone in a dream before besides last time when Zanda left us by ourselves.
“What are you doing here?” I asked curiously.
“You tell me,” he said.
“I can’t.” We just stared at each other. I leaned in and kissed him suddenly and pulled back, smiling. In the back of my mind, my heart there was a nagging sensation saying, “Zanda. Zanda.” When I’m with her I feel amazing, like I can do anything and I’ve told her so much and listened to her so much as well It feels like we share bodies sometimes. But Gerard’s known me for so long and knows me so well. And I know a lot about him as well. But still, it’s confusing. I love them both so much. I just don’t know who I love more.

“Do you have any clue why we’re here?” he asked.
“Without Zanda? Maybe she’s just not asleep yet. In general? I never had a clue before, even.” We were holding hands now. I don’t know how they’d gotten like that but our fingers were entwined by our side.

* Gerard’s POV *

I’d gone to bed sorta early because the fans had whipped me out. I’d been on the floor, on monitors, and just running everywhere in general. So I fell asleep and into a place I’d only been twice before.

But now I was holding Frankie’s hand and talking with him.

“Oh, okay,” I said before looking around in the darkness. I was nervous. The first time I’d been here, Frank and Zanda had been attacked.

“Are you looking for something?” Frank asked.
“No.”
“Then why do you keep looking into the darkness? There’s nothing there.” Frank explained gently, not snapping or anything.
“I know.”
“Then what’s wrong?”
“Well Frankie, the first time I was here you and Zanda almost got attacked by some psycho vampires or whatever…” I trailed off.

“I’ll never let them hurt you, I promise.” I laughed a little at his song quoting. He smiled. I love his smile… and his eyes. But in the dark vault of Gerard Way’s feelings, stuffed into a dark corner there was a voice saying:
”Yes, his eyes are beautiful, but I like green eyes better.” I was thinking of Jayda……again! We’ve only known each other for a few weeks but I feel like it’s been years, we’ve spent so much time together. She understands and listens in a different way than Frank does. She doesn’t judge or anything. Like she realizes that people fuck up sometimes and that it’s not unusual to get into some deep shit. She probably does think like that. I’ve been denying it, that we haven’t known each other long enough, but I feel like I love her. There, I said it. Happy? I just don’t know which one I love more, Frankie or Jayda?

My thoughts were interrupted my Frankie’s lips on mine. It wasn’t fast paced and erotic, it was slow and passionate. God, I sound like a romance novel. But that’s what it was. We broke away so fast, I bit Frank’s tongue because we’d heard someone say:
“HA! I KNEW IT!”
What the fuck?

((A/N: Sorry it's been awhile, guys. Nemo and I have been buisy and Nemo's in Colorado without a computer most of the time anyway, so I wrote it by myself (hence why it sucks). So sorry! If ya wanna know whatever whoever knows, leave a comment! Thanks! ~Jen))