The Hardest Part Is Letting Go of Your Dreams

Warped Tour, SUPRISE!

“Where are you?” Jazz yelled.
“In the garage” I replied. I was fixing up our boards. As soon as Jazz stepped outside I rolled her board over to her. “Fancy a ride” I asked in my best European accent.
“Of course” I grabbed my board and we left.

If it wasn’t for graduation I wouldn’t have came home, graduation is very important to me though. I always told my self that I could make it.

*Later
I couldn’t find ‘Gerard’ I was still in the big place but in stead of one, it had two spot lights I was standing under one and a man was under the other. It was a man he looked very pale and he had long black hair. I was quiet curious about this man until ‘Gerard’ came out of the shadows. I shivered horribly and then let it pass. It could just be because of the man or something. ’Gerard’ and I sat under the spot light and I leaned over to his ear.

“I think someone is watching us” And I knew it wasn’t because of that man because he wasn’t even looking over here.

“Yeah, I think so” We slowly looked to my left and tall figures in black cloaks came out from the darkness. They started towards us so we had no choice but to run. What did they want? Before I could think of the answer ‘Gerard’ pushed me out of the way. None of the cloaked things stopped for me, actually they stayed away from me. That gave me an idea and just in time too. They had him cornered. I ran over to him, on the floor and hugged him putting out my left hand. And they all stopped and I saw the man disappear and then I woke up.

“Jazz, what do you want” I groaned.
“I wanna go in the basement” I was now awake.
“You sure” I asked while yawning.
“yeah” She left and I got the key. I head to the basement door, there Jazz was waiting for me. I put the key in the lock and turned it. I looked at Jazz then opened the door. Everything was as we left it except…

“Tay, Keel, What are you doing here” I asked.
“Did you know that you’re window is so easy to get through” Tay said.
“But-” I said.
“I turned off the security” Jazz explained while putting the mike in front of me. All three of them stared at me… waiting. I sighed.

“Testing one. Two, three.” I said but they were still staring “Fine” I pouted “ The little things, little things, they always hang around
The little things, little things, they try to break me down
The little things, little things, they just won't go away
The little things, little things, made me who I am today”

**
I woke up breathing heavily. I slowly calmed down. Someone started poking me.

“What do you want” I yelled into one of my pillows and threw my second one in the direction the voice is coming from.
“Frankie” Gerard whispered and poked me. I slapped his hand.
“I’m awake” I peaked an eye “What’s wrong?” I asked him and slid over in my seat.
“I had a nightmare” He whispered and cuddled up to me. This happens quite often. He usually doesn’t remember it in the morning.
“What was it about” I asked in a whisper.
“It was about this girl and you and she-”He was asleep. I only wish I could have fallen asleep as easy as him. Sleep wouldn’t come all night for me .

**
“Has anyone played since the funeral” I asked while we took a break.
“I haven’t”
“Me neither”
“You know I haven’t” Jazz said. “But we do need to get playing”
“Why” I asked.

**
“Hey guy’s” Our manager called. “Put me on speaker” Mikey did so and listened trying to tune out the crinkling of my skittle bag.
“How does playing Warped Tour sound to you” My skittles dropped out of my hand.

**
My skittles dropped out of my mouth. “When” I demanded. This is big I‘ve never sang in front of such a big crowd.
“In like a week” Jazz said while trying to calm me down. ”Two bands dropped out”
“Who’s the other band” Tay asked.
Jazz thought for a second
“My Chemical Romance”