The Hardest Part Is Letting Go of Your Dreams

The End. Seriously, It's the End This Time.

*Author's POV*
Yes my dear readers, I get a POV too, as I sit here in Language Arts class bored as hell.

Our FX girls make a last minute detour outside of Newark then continue into Belleville to Mr. and Mrs. Way's house.

Mikey, Gerard, Ray, Frank, and Bob are all collected in the Way's kitchen, sipping coffee, or soda, or water. None of them know what to expect. There's a knock on the door and Gerard stands to answer it, Mikey not far behind.

He opens the door and laughs out loud at five men dressed in bear suits. Frank had told him about the dream.

"We're here to deliver something to," the bear in front says in a deep muffled voice through the large bear head on his shoulders. He reads their names from a sip of paper, "Gerard Way, Michael Way, Raymond Toro, Robert Bryar, and Frank Iero." He finishes reading and looks at Gerard expectantly. Well it seemed that way. The bear's head hides his face.

"Uh, yeah. Hold on," Gerard says. Mikey takes this as his cue to get the others.

"I'm Gerard Way, my brother, Michael Way," Mikey nods behind Gerard as the others come up behind him as well. "Raymond Toro, Robert Bryar, and Frank Iero," Gerard continues as he points to each.

"We know who you are!" comes a much higher pitched voice from the same bear. The bear's head is thrown to the floor as Zanda runs at Frank who gladly catches her in his arms and kisses her happily. He doesn't believe he's kissing her again, and in the real world too. Everyone's shocked, but not for long.

Gerard is busy telling Jayda how much he missed her inbetween planting kisses all over her face. She just laughs and tell him she missed him too.

Ray and Jazz are hugging and Jazz is explaining everything as Ray tells her how insane she is.

Tay, Bob, Keel, and Mikey are laughing and hugging and watching their friends.

After everything settles down, Mikey leads them into the kitchen and starts making more coffee.

"Why are you here?" Frank asks Zanda.

"What? You aren't happy to see us?" she says, pretending to be hurt.

"You know what I mean," Frank says, taking the second mug of coffe Mikey offers him. Everyone looks over at Zanda for an answer.

"You guys already answered that yourself." She looks around the table at Gerard, Bob, Mikey, and Ray. Then finally back at Frank.

"The hardest part is letting go of your dreams."