The Hardest Part Is Letting Go of Your Dreams

Epilogue

*Author's POV*
Sorry I couldn't stay away! And the story needs an epilogue anyway.

So after their reunion, Chemical FX just couldn't go back to being My Chemical Romance and After FX so they stuck together. They're still two different bands, but they're on big family.

Gerard, and his little black heart decided that since Jayda didn't really have a place to go because her house in Oakland isn't fit for living, they'd welcome her into their home in Oregon. Isn't his little black heart sweet?

Zanda, knowing Frank could never leave Jersey permanently, took up his offer to live with him. They use Zanda's inheritance mansion as a vacation place. Everyone needs to escape once in a while, right?

Mikey, Keel, Tay, and Bob are the BEST of friends and every Saturday night they go out and have fun. Bob met a girl, Nicole and they're dating. He really seems to like her. Tay found a man named Brian and they double date all the time with Bob and Nicole. Keel revealed about a month after FX came to Jersey that she's a lesbian and introduced the gang to her girlfriend, Rachel. Mikey is happily single and enjoying life.

Ray and Jazz live together, of course. You had to see that coming. They live four blocks from Frank and Zanda, actually. Jazz is back to being bitchy in the mornings unless Ray wakes her up, which he always does. Unless, of course, Frank and Zanda climb through their bedroom window and decide to "surprise" them. THEN Jazz is her bitchy self.

Every Friday Chemical Fx goes out. Either to do something or just walking around... even though it's definatly not the safest thing to do in New Jersey. They hand out in New York Jersey, and Oakland mainly. Rachel, Nicole, and Brian come too. Sounds cool, right?

Jayda sold her house and bought the one in the country of Oakland. When the group goes to visit the small town, they stay there and fix it up as they go along. It will be Chemical FX's home in Maryland.

So life goes on for our beloved story characters. Why? BECAUSE I FUCKING SAID SO!

There are no more dreams. Why would there be? Zanda has Frank next to her every night so he's already there. The same with Gerard and Jayda and Ray and Jazz.

Writing songs, performing, saving lifes, and living life is wahat they all do... together.

THE END.

A/N: Thanks for reading, guys! I loved writing this and so did Nemo, but it's ended. We hope you liked it!

xXJen and NemoXx