The Hardest Part Is Letting Go of Your Dreams

They Got Taken Away By Squrrels.

A/N: Guess who now has a P. O. V.? I bet you can guess if not read and find out.
This is gonna be a bad description of Warped Tour cause I’ve never been there 'cause my parents won’t let me so… not my fault.

**
I walked around for awhile. It looked like everyone just got here and was like… setting up camp or something. I walked around some more until I get to a big black tour bus. On the side someone sprayed My Chemical Romance in red paint. So this is ‘the other band’. I wanted to meet them for some odd reason. I mean they’d have to be god if you only have two openings and they get one. I slowly turn back around and headed towards my ‘tour bus’. I still can’t believe we made it here. I mean how many bands can honestly say that they played at Warped Tour? A fucking lot. And we’re one of them.

I wondered onto my bus and went back to my bunk. We did pretty good at cleaning up this old thing. My uncle is a pro at paining cars so we have one fine pant job done. Silver, black, and red. And Our name on the back. We all also signed our names. It tured out some.

I came back to reality when I stubbed my toe but I quickly got over it. I couldn’t wait to get on that stage and sing my heart out to the crowd. I mean who seriously wouldn’t want to be me right now.

I didn’t know that someone a bus or two away as thinking the same thing.

*Gerard’s POV*
I’m so hyped up for this. I went back to the bunk area to look for my tie when my eyes landed on the latest picture I’ve drawn. It was of my nightmare and my heart still breaks every time someone mentions something that has to do with it. And every time that happens I always remind myself ‘It was just a dream, and even if she was real no one could steal my Frankie away from me’ Yes, my Frankie. Only I don’t say it out loud because then that would make it real. I would love to make it real but only if he felt the same way. If only Frank Anthony Iero loved me.

*Frank’s POV*
When we got there everyone kind of just went off to do their own thing. The only one that stayed on the bus was Gerard. He was saying something about finding his clothes and getting ready or something along those lines so I just left him to deal with what ever he was doing. I walked around for a bit, then finally deciding to find everyone else in the MCR ‘posse’.

I kept walking around trying to find them but they were nowhere to be seen. So I walked back to the bus and asked Gerard about them but he didn’t know either. We have to play soon and we can’t find our drummer, bass guitarist, and lead guitarist. Oh great, maybe the squirrels took THEM instead. I don’t know anymore.

*Zanda’s POV*

“So you guys are my chem.” I asked.
“Well not all, Gerard and Frank are somewhere off doing whatever” Ray said looking out the window. His hair bounced with every movement he made. I actually grew a little fond of that hair but I have no idea why. I went to look out the window also but the clock grabbed my attention.
“Oh shit guys, you gotta go it’s almost time to go on stage” With those few words they were out the door and on their way. I breathed in and out slowly then collapsed on the couch. Not even 6 seconds later I realized that we were right after them. I hurried, trying to get ready. Minuets later the rest of the band joined me. Searching for the things we needed to play. I’m so glad I don’t pay an instrument or I would have forgotten it.

I slowly walked to the stage and I couldn’t believe what I saw.