The Hardest Part Is Letting Go of Your Dreams

Who's Frank and Who's Frankie

Jazz was outside eating cotton candy. She never get hyper when she’s had sugar or anything well except coffee maybe. I stole some of her cotton candy she just said ‘hey’ and let me eat it. Moments later I was hyper for all to see. Man, this going to be one fun show.

*Frank’s P.O.V*

I was singing backup by Gerard as I always do and he gave me a kiss like he always does. I wish he would stop doing that. It gets on my nerves because he’s such a fucking tease. He always has to do SOMETHING that makes my head spin and make it hard to concentrate on the chords I was playing. He still doesn’t know how I feel about him. I thought it would be quiet obvious. Because someone always find me staring at him for a second too long and they notice how my eyes light up every time he says ‘Frankie’. And I know all of them (except Gerard maybe) have noticed how my cheeks have a pinkish shade to them whenever he gives me a light tap on the butt or a simple kiss on the cheek. Now if we were talking about the lips, that would be a whole different story that I would care to not get into.

I snaped back to reality when I saw someone in the crowd who looked familiar but as soon as I looked out again they were gone. I could have swore that it was her. Maybe she really did exist or maybe I was just being stupid. I mean how could anyone love something like me? I mean a lot of people love me but that’s because they don’t know the real me. They know the cover up Frank. The one who pretends every things alright even if their whole life goes to hell. The real me, Frankie only comes out when I’m alone or with ‘Jazz’ in one of our dreams. And occasionally he also comes out with one other person. Gerard Way. But I guess you probably figured that one out on your own. Crap, I just realized that this is our last song.

*Zanda’s P.O.V.*
They were on their last song and we were getting ready to go on. I was still in the crowd since I didn’t need anything but my voice on stage. I finally looked up and the guitarist and I locked eyes.

*Frank and Zanda’s P.O.V.*

NO FREAKING WAY!