The Hardest Part Is Letting Go of Your Dreams

"If I promise not to molest you-"

"So what's going on" Jazz asked
"Look, It's all good and that's all that matters" I told her as Gerard walked over to the couch, where I was sitting.
"Hey, If I promise not to molest you, will you come with me so I can talk to you" He asked me. I had no idea what this was about.
"um sure" I said" hey guys I'll be back later"
I grabbed my dvs, my skateboard and a sweatshirt.We got off the tourbus and as soon as we got on a hard surface i get on my skateboard and he starts talking.

"Hey, you're a really good singer" He told me. I knew where this was going and soon he'll ask me something about suicide.
"Do you really feel like-"

*Gerard's P.O.V.*
"I'm not going to comitte suicide" She jumped in. She didn't seem to want to talk but I know what to do to get her to talk. but first I need to find out a few things.
"I was just wondering because-"
"you were worried and you care about me" She finished my sentence but kept going. "Look, I've heard the line a million times, maybe more. I don't need anymore lies. I already got enough" She told me.
"I just wanted you to know-"
"you're there for me if I need to talk. Look, can we just drop the subject. I already promised Jazz I wouldn't go near the knife again" She quickly covered her mouth. I don't think she meant that to come out of her mouth.
"Z, I-" Once again she interupts me.
"no calling me Z" She told me "and like I said lets drop it"
"Okay it's dropped" I said."So, Jazz calls you Z"
"Yes, but we're really close" She told me butI didn't believe her, but as she wished I changed the subject.
"So how long have you been playing in your band" I asked her. Now here are some questions she can answer.
"We'll I've been playing guitar ever since I can remember and I write ALL the songs. Okay, maybe not all, Jazzy usually helps me and sometimes we even play her songs" She said FINALLY looking at me "and you?"
"Um in 2000 I saw the towers go down and thought 'I need to really do something with this life' so i formed a band. Frank's" I think I got all twitchy because I she was looking at meweird."band broke up and so we had him join and then finally we got bob many years later"
"Cool" She said but I knew she was trying to figure me out.

*Zanda's P.O.V.*
I wonder why he's getting all twitchy. It's only when I mention Frank or something about Frank.
"I really like your voice" I comented him "we should sing together, sometime."
He just nods while looking at the concreate"why don't we head back" he suggested. I nodded.He didn't say much.
"Hey, since you were in that dream. Maybe you knew what was going on."I asked him trying to confirm my conclusion of him.
"um no, I was only In one dream" He lied. I can always tell when someone is lying. I don't know how. It just happens. He really knows why we have those dreams.
"Do you think Frank knows why" he winced once again. I know why he's doing it. What am i getting into? Before he replied I blurted out:
"You're in love with Frankie"