Fate

Could Have Loved You My Whole Life

Image
Hi my name is Hannah Adams. I'm sixteen and I have one year old daughter named Fate Marie Jonas. I know what your thinking, 'Jonas?' yeah she is a Jonas. How you ask? Her father is Nick Jonas. A year and a half ago Nick and I were in love and everything was perfect. Nick was about to go on When You Look Me the Eyes tour and we couldn't be happier. Then one night we were just hanging out and some how we took things too far. I didn't regret what we did, but Nick hated himself for breaking his promise. We broke up a few weeks later the day before he left for tour. I found out I was pregnant a month later, I was only fifteen at the time.
I couldn't tell Nick I was pregnant because I didn't want to ruin his dream of becoming a rockstar. My family and I moved from L.A. to San Diego so i wouldn't run into Nick or any other Jonas'. I still talk to Joe and Kevin on the phone and sometimes Nick, but it just makes me feel guilty for not telling any of them about Fate.
"Fay." I said gently to my sleeping daughter. She stirred slightly when I picked her up and kissed her on the forehead. I set her back in her crib and walked out of the room.
"Bye mom." I called as walked out of the house. I got in my car drove the twenty minute drive to my school. When I have to go school my mom watches Fate I hate that she has to, but I don't have any other option. I work part time at a diner down the street I'm saving money so Fate and I have a place of our own.
I parked in the student parking lot and walked into the school. My high school is like any other high school with the normal cliques and teachers. I have two best friends, Lexi Garver and Carmen Garza. Lexi is your typical all American girl, blode hair and blue eyes petite figure and loud and happy. Carmen is the complete opposite of Lexi, dark brown hair and eyes curvy, but in a good way, sarcastic and quiet. I like to think of myself as a mixture of both; long brown hair and light brown eyes, small figure, and at times I can be sarcastic and loud, then quiet.
"Hannah!" Lexi called.
I opened the door to the computer lab and walked over to Lexi and Carmen. Lexi sat next to Carmen while Carmen did homework.
"Hey what's up?" I asked sitting on the other side of Carmen.
"I have some news," Lexi paused for dramatic effect. "The Jonas Brothers are coming to San Diego!"
Lexi is obsessed with the Jonas Brothers. I looked away from Lexi and starred at my feet. I knew what she was going to say next.
"And I got us all tickets to their concert!" Lexi bounced up and down in her chair. Carmen didn't even react to Lexi, she can tune out Lexi when ever she needs to.
"That's great." I said putting on my well used fake smile.

The rest of the day I couldn't concentrate on anything, my mind kept wondering to Nick. I haven't seen him in over a year and now I can finally see him. I don't know how I'm going to keep Fate from him. Knowing Joe he is going to want to see me while he is in town. Man i'm screwed.
I was walking to my car at the end of the day when Carmen came up to me.
"Can you give me a ride home?" She asked me.
"Yeah." I said distracted.
"Is everything ok?" She asked as we got in my car.
"Yeah. I've just-" My phine ringing stopped me in midsentence.
"Yo Yo Yo
It's Dj Danja
Answer your phone."

Jor thought it would be funny if to put that as my ring tone for when he called. I never had it in me to change it.
"Hey Joe." I said into the phone.
"Hey Hannahbear." Joe said from the other end of the line.
"What's up?" I asked turning the car on. Carmen rolled her eyes at me and looked out the window.
"Guess where I'm going to be this week." Joe said excited.
"San Diego." I said.
"Yeah. How'd you know?"
"My friend Lexi was bouncing around everywhere this morning when she found out." I laughed.
I drove out of the poarking lot and drove down the street to Carmen's house.
"Is she hot?" I could just imagine Joe with his big cheesy grin.
"Yes but she likes Kevin." I said with a laugh.
"What! I'm the hot one!" Joe yelled into the phone.
"Keep dreaming." I heard someone in the background say.
"Shut up Nick. You're just jealous."
"Nick?" I asked.
"Yeah wannna talk to him?" Joe asked.
"No!" I said quickly, but I wasn't fast enough.
"Am I that bad?" Nick asked. Joe had obviously given Nick the phone. I was going to kill Joe when I saw him.
"No of course not." I said trying to sound happy but I think he noticed it was forced.
"So are you coming to the concert?" Nick asked trying to start up a conversation after a very akward silence.
"Yeah I wouldn't miss it."
I turned into Carmen's drive-way adn cut the engine. I glanced at Carmen and she was looking at me confused.
"Hey I have to go.Tell Joe bye for me."
"Oh alright. See you soon."
I shut my phone and smiled at Carmen.
"Sorry about that. Some of my friends from L.A. are going to be in town." I said explaining myself to Carmen.
"The Jonas Brothers?"
♠ ♠ ♠
ok not to sure about this one so tell me if you like it.
the title of this chapter is from Taylor Swifts You're Not Sorry
comment. subscribe.
x)