Fate

I'm Tired Of The Hurting, Is It Really Worth It?

Image
I took one last look in the mirror. My hair looked like I had just woken up but I kind of liked it that way. I wearing an old shirt of Nick's I had from when we were dating and a pair of jeans and my favorite pair of converse. I had my usual make-up on. I walked down stairs and kissed Fate goodbye and ran out the door.
I drove to Carmen's house in silence. We were on our way to the concert, and I was super nervous. I mean wouldn't you be? The whole world was going to know about Fate and I. I'm still not one hundred percent sure about this. My mom agreed it was a good idea. Which surprised me.
I pulled into Carmen's drive way and her and Lexi walked out of the house. I shock my head in disproval when I saw Carmen's outfit. She was wearing short-shorts and and a black tank top that didn't really anything to the imagination. I didn't know how she could walk in the boots she was wearing. I smiled when I saw Lexi at least dressed appropriatley. In a black and white polk a dot top and long shorts.
"What are you wearing?" I asked Carmen when she got in the front seat.
"It's not that bad!" Carmen exclaimed exasperated.
"Yeah sure." Was my response.
Carmen turned the radio on and ignored me the rest of the ride to the venue. I parked in the back of the concert hall.
"Guys I can't do this." I said. I started to hyperventilate.
"Don't worry everything will be fine." Lexi said in her way to cheerful voice.
It took about five minutes of Carmen and Lexi reasuring me to finally calm me down.
"You ready?" Lexi asked.
"As ready as I'll ever be." I mumbled stepping out of the car.
We walked into a side door that led to backstage. We showed security our backstage passes and walked into a waiting room.
"Hannahbear!"
I turned into to brace myself for Joe running at me and engulfing me into a tight bear hug.
"Joe! Air!" I gasped.
"Oh right sorry." Joe said setting me back on my feet.
"Are you excited?" Joe yelled.
"Yeah." I said faking excitment. "Oh and these are my friends Carmen and Lexi."
Joe looked and Lexi and nodded, then his gaze landed on Carmen. His jaw dropped when he saw her.
"You've got a little drool right there." I said poking his face. He glared at me before returning his gaze to Carmen.
"Hi." He said nervously.
Um..Hi." Carmen said looking at him funny.
"Awkward." I whispered.
Kevin walked in causing Lexi to squeal in excitment.
"I'm a big fan!" Lexi squealed.
"Lexi calm yourself." I said holding her still.
"Hey Kev." I said rolling my eyes.
"Hey." Kevin said.
"This is Lexi. Lexi this is Kevin." I intorduced.
"Hi!" Lexi said jumping up and down.
"She's usually not like this." I whispered to Kevin.
"Well I will leave you four to talk." I said wlking past Kevin and Lexi and into a room I expected Nick to be in. I was right. He was sitting in a chair with his hands covering his face. I wanted so badly to go and comfert him, but then last nights events poped into my head.
"I'm sorry." Nick said sudddenly.
"How'd you know it was me?" I asked quietly.
"I just had a feeling." Nick said he lowered his hands and looked up at me. "I broke up with Selena. She told me everything that happened. I'm so sorry."
"It's to late Nick." I said tears coming to my eyes.
"But-"
I walked back into the waiting room. And calapsed onto one of the couches. I tried so hard to hold in the tears but they soon fell. I felt the couch sink and a pair of strong arms pulled me close.
"He's making this so hard." I cried into Joe's chest.
Joe just held me tighter and rocked me a little. I finally shed all the tears I needed to and pulled myself out of Joe's grasp.
"Thanks." I mumbled smiling weakly at him.
"Anytime." He siad ruffling my hair.
I pouted at him as I fixed my hair.
"Time for lockdown." Kevin said excitedly.
"Ok we will see you guys later." I said hugging Joe and Kevin quickly, as did Lexi and Carmen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well I'm thinking only one more chapter after this maybe two. But then I can start working on the sequal!
so tell did you like this chapter? Hopefully the next chapter will be a little more exciting. But you won't get to see it until I get five comments. I hate to do this but I have to in order to get any feedback.
Chapter tittle: Open by. Demi Lovato.