Fate

I'm Losing My Grip and I'm In This Thing Alone

Image
Kevin came back a half an hour later to take Joe home. He said Nick was still upset but He had calmed down a little. I hugged them both and watched them drive away. I sighd and shut the door.
"Time to eat." My mom said. She put a hand on my shoulder and smiled at me reasuringly.
"I'm not hungry." I mumbled. I went up to my room and cried into my pillow. I stayed in my room all night. I got up once to put Fay to sleep by singing her favorite song.

Nick's P.O.V.
Kevin and Joe haven't talked to me all night. They're still pissed about how I reacted. I had every right to react that way! Hannah didn't tell me I had a daughter. Wow I have a daughter.
My mom walked into my hotel room and sat next to me on my bed.
"I'm sorry." My mom said to me.
"For what?" I asked. She hadn't done anything.
"For not telling you. I wanted to but Hannah asked me not to." My mom said. She was crying now.
"It wasn't your responsability to tell me." I said. I thought back to Hannah and I felt betrayed by her not my parents.
"Well now that you know what are you going to do?" My mom asked wiping her tears from her face.
"What do you mean?"
"Are you going to be apart of your daughter's life?"
"Of course." I said quickly. Now that I knew about her I wasn't going to leave her.
"What about your fans and Selena? Are you going to tell them?"
"I need to talk to everyone else about telling the fans, it's not just my decision. I will tell Selena now."
I picked up my phone from it's plcae on the bedside table. My mom kissed my forehead and left me to call Selena.
I had been dating Selena for a couple of months now everything has been going great. I'm not sure how she's going to react to Fate.
I dialed Selena's number and listened to Burnin' Up, her ring back tone.
"Hey Nick."
"Hey Sel."
"What's up?" Selena asked catching on to my wierd tone of voice.
"I have to tell you something." I began. I paused then comtinued. " I hate that I have to do this over the phone."
"What is it Nick?" Selena asked worried.
"You remeber Hannah right?"
"Your ex-girlfriend?"
"Yeah." I paused again.
"Just tell me Nick." Selens said impatent.
I took a deep breathe. "She had a baby and I'm the father."
There was silence on Selena's end of the line. I looked at my phone and it said call ended. She hung up on me.

Hannah's P.O.V.
I walked downstairs the next morning with Fay in my arms. I put Fay in her high chair and mad her some brekfast. My mom came into the kitchen talking on her phone. I glanced at the clock on the microwave and it read 8:23 a.m. Who talks on the phone this early?
"Sounds great. See you then." My mom said to the person on the other end of the conversation.
"Who was that?" I asked. I set Fay's food in front of her and sat down at the table watching Fay.
"A friend of mine." My mom replied.
"Care to elaborate a little?"
"No."
I rolled my eyes and stood from my chair.
"I'm going to go take a shower."
"Ok.Hey do you want to go the mall today?" My mom asked me quickly before I left the room.
"Yeah I guess."
I took a quick shower and put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a black and pink plaid shirt and black high heels. I put on the basic make up; foundation, eyeliner, and mascara. I went back downstairs to wait for my mom and Fay. Fay came crawling towards me in a cute yelllow shirt and tan pants. Her curls were flying everywhere but she looked adorible.
We drove to the mall in silence listening to music.
"This next song is 'When You Look Me In The Eyes' by The Jonas Brothers." The radio DJ said.
I changed the station to some country song. I hate country but I would put up with it.
My mom gave me a look.
"What? I can't listen to some country music?" I asked inoccently.
"You hate country." M y mother stated.
"No I don't."
My mom didn't repy instead she just shook her head at me.
When we finally arrived at the mall I went straight for wet seal.
"Pick out something nice." My mom said. She was taking Fay to get some new clothes while I shopped.
"Why?"
My mom shrugged and went the opposite direction. I found some really nice clothes and paid for them. I walked out of the store and decided to walk to the food court to wait for my mom and Fay.
"Hannah!"
Someone wrapped their little arms around my legs. I looked down and saw the Bonous Jonas himself, Frankie Jonas.
"Frakie!" I said hugging him. "How are you?"
"Good."
"Where is your mom?" I asked. I was concered with Frankie being by himself.
"At the hotel I came with my brothers."
"Where are your brothers?" I asked looking around. I saw Kevin and Joe at the food court looking around the crowd I took Frankie's hand and led him to his brothers.
"Frankie! Don't run off like that!" Kevin said when he saw us walking towards him.
"I saw Hannah." Frankie said inoccently.
"Hey Hannah." Kevin greeted.
"Hey."
"Hannahbear. Where is Fay?" Joe asked hugging me quickly and looking around.
"She's with my mom. They should be here soon though." I replied smiling at Joe.
"What are you doing here?" Joe asked.
"Shopping." I held up my bags and smiled.
"I should have known." Joe said rolling his eyes.
I followed them to table and sat down. The guys ate while I waited for my mom. I noticed there was a missing brother.
"where's Nick?" I asked trying to sound like I didn't care.
"With his girlfriend somewhere." Frankie replied.
Joe and Kevin stopped what they were doing and looked at me.
"Oh cool."I said looking away from them. I saw my mom walking into the food court with Fay in her stroller.
"Hannah we have to go." My mom said to me. She smiled at the boys in greeting.
"We can take her home. And Fay too." Joe said quickly.
"You don't have a car seat for Fay." My mom said shaking her head.
"We can buy one." Kevin said.
"Fine."
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter title: Losing Grip by. Avril Lavigne
Fate's Outfit
Image

Hannah's Outfit
Image