Fate

Baby, This Situation is Driving Me Crazy

Image
We spent the rest of our time at the mall walking around window shopping. Joe went crazy shopping for Fate; he bought her new toys and clothes. Joe held Fay the whole time we were at the mall. He was the best uncle ever; Fay had even learned to say his name.
"Joe!" Fay would yell and clap her hands excitedly.
"Ok time to fand Nick and Selena." Kevin said ruining the fun we were having.

Nick's P.O.V.
Selena called me back an hour after she hung up. She apologized and said she was in shock. She told me she had planed on flying to San Diego to see me, so we made plans to hang out. When I told my mom about our plans she told me had to take my brothers with. I didn't want to take them, they still won't talk to me.
We met Selena at the local mall and I ditched my brothers as soon as I could. Selena and I had fun walking around the mall. We didn't bring up Fate or Hannah and I almost forgot about them.

Hannah's P.O.V.
We walked around the mall not finding Nick or Selena. Kevin had tried calling Nick's phone but he had his phone off.
"I say we leave him." Joe siad frustrated.
"As tempting as it is we can't leave him." I said, secretly wishing we could.
"There he is!" Frankie excliamed.
I looked to where Frankie was pointing and saw Nick in his old Yankees hat and sunglasses, he was holding hands with a pretty brunett I remeber seeing on tv. Nick said something to Selena and walked towards us.
"It's time to go." Kevin said to Nick as the approched.
"Alright."
Joe turned and walked away with Fay asleep in his arms. I followed walking next to Joe as we found the SUV waiting to take us to home. I set up Fay's car seat and Joe sat her in it.
"Joe." Fay mumbled her eyes still closed.
"I'm right here sweetheart." Joe said kissing the top of her head.
Joe sat next to Fay holding her little hand in his big one. I sat on the other side of her. The others got in the car we drove to my house. When we stopped in front of my house Kevin helped take my bags in while Joe held Fay.
"Bye Kev." I called as he walked back to the car.
He waved and disappeared in the car. I took Fay from Joe causing her to wake.
"Joe!" Fay screamed. Her bottom lip started quivering and I knew what was coming.
"Joe has to go." I said soothingly to Fay.
"Yeah don't worry sweetheart. I promise I will see you very soon." Joe said smiling at Fay.
"Joe!" Fay siad holding her arms out to him. She had little tears falling from her eyes.
Joe looked torn.
"Fay honey, Joe has to go."
Joe kissed us both on the head then left. Fay cried louder almost screaming. Then an idea poped into my head. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and put it on speaker phone.
"Hello?"
"Hey Joe." Fay looked at the phone funny when she heard Joe's voice. " Can you talk to Fay?"
"Fay?" Joe asked.
"Joe!" Fay yelled grabbing the phone out of my hand trying to figure out where was.
"Hey sweetheart."
Fay giggled and clapped her hands.
"Ok Fay now say goodbye." I said taking the phone from her.
"Bye bye Joe." Fay waved at the phone.
I took the phone off speaker.
"Hey thanks for that."
"Anytime. Hey I have to go so I'll talk to you later?" Joe sounded so unsure of himself it made me unsure.
"Um..Yeah of course." I hung up the phone. I set Fay by the new toys Joe bought her and sat on the couch.
"Go get ready." My mom said walking into the room.
"Hi to you too," I mumbled. " Ready for what?"
"The Jonas' are coming to dinner." My mom said simply.
"All of them?" I asked. I glanced at Fay playing with her toys.
"Yes all of them." My mom walked out of the room. "I will take care of Fay. You go get ready."
I sighed and walked to my bathroom to shower. I wore on one of the new outfits I bought at the mall; a green shirt and white pants. After I finished curling my hair I sat on my bed with my guitar and tried to finish the song i was working on.
I played what I had,
"Don't try to cover up your, your new flame
that's seathing through your eyes.
I can see it from ten feet away and I know
just who is burning.
with every kiss you deny
so what makes you think, that I
still care or still want you anymore

So how long has this been
going on and one more thing tell me
was she the reason you stomped on my heart
and moved on so quickly

You can call it pure torture
watching your every move with her
oh, just the thought of it,
knowing what goes on between you
makes me sick
I should've noticed, I should've noticed
when she came into the picture
you were always with her
and she's not leaving.
"
"That was amazing."
I turned and saw Nick standing by the door watching me. He smiled and looked away.
"Thanks."
"Look I think there are somethings we need to talk about." Nick said. He walked over to the bed and sat next to me.
"Ok." I set my guitar down and faced him.
"I'm sorry-"
"Hey guys time to eat." Joe said sticking his head in the room.
I stood from the bed and followed Joe to the dinning room.
"You alright?" Joe asked.
I nodded and kept starring at the floor. Joe intertwined our hands and pulled me closer to him.
"Everything is going to be ok." He whispered into my ear.
We entered the dinning room and Joe went straight for the chair next to Fay, pulling me with him. Nick came in a few seconds later, that's when I noticed we had an extra guest. Selena, Nick's girlfriend, was already sitting at the table looking very uncomfortable.
"Nick wouldn't come unless Selena was coming." Joe said. He didn't sound like he was to happy about Nick bringing Selena.
"Joe!" Fay said trying to get Joe's attention. Everyone laughed as they watched Joe and Fay interact. I was faintly aware of Joe's hand still holding mine. Mr. Jonas said grace and we all began eating. We made small talk and everything was going great until Mrs. Jonas turned to me.
"Hannah we have something we need to talk to you about." She said.
I glanced at Joe and he smiled warmly at me and gave my hand a reasuring squeez.
"Alright." I said slowly.
"Well we were wondering if maybe we could tell the fans about Fate." Mr.Jonas said.
"No." I didn't even have to think about it. My daughter was not going to be in the public eye.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took so long to get this one up here. it probably would have been longer but I thought I should get it on here as soon as possible there were some very angery people waiting for this chapter.
the next chapter is a lot of drama. i'm going to start typing it up but it might not be uploaded until next week. (i'm going on vaction for a week.)
the song Hannah is singing is Trash by Demi Lovato.
chapter title: Damaged by Danity Kane.
Image Hannah's outfit.