Fate

I'll Be There In The Back Of Your Mind

Image
Nick's P.O.V.

I can't believe Hannah and Selena fought, over me. I stood next to Selena while everyone turned to Hannah waiting for her to explain.
"Hannah what is gonig on?" Mrs. Adams asked Hannah.
I watched Hannah out of the corner of my eye as she looked at Selena pure hatred radiating off her.
"She attacked me!" Selena said before Hannah even had a chance to speak.
"Why would Hannah do that?" My mom asked. I wondered the same thing. Hannah had never been a violent person, so whatever Selena said must have really pissed off Hannah.
"Because she told me to stay from Nick and I refused so she attacked me." Selena said tears falling down her face.
I looked at Selena like she was a crazy person but she didn't see it she was to busy fake crying.
"Liar! Tell the fucking truth!" Hannah yelled trying to jump at Selena again causing Selena to hold on to me tighter.
"I am!" Selena yelled adding a sob at the end.
"Hannah wouldn't do that." Joe said looking at my mom and Hannah's mom.
I knew Joe was right but for some reason I couldn't speak up and say I was on Hannah's side.
"Hannah what happened?" Mrs. Adams asked.
"Selena told me to stay away from Nick. I told her I would if I could. She called me a whore and Fay a mistake. That's when I hit her." Hannah said angerly.
"I would never say anything like that!" Selena said trying to sound inocent. "Right Nick."
"Um...Yeah. Selena wouldn't say something like that." I said quietly. I new this was a lie but i didn't know what to do.
"What?" Hannah hissed at me. She pushed Joe away and wlaked twords me, taking the promise ring I gave her off. I watched in complete shock as Hannah let the ring fall to the ground. "You can have that back. It means nothing to me."
I picked up the ring off the ground and watched Hannah walk away from me and this whole mess we were in. I felt so many emotions at once I didn't know how to respond. So i said the first thing that came to mind.
"Giving you that ring was a mistake. Because of that ring it lead mr to make another mistake probably the biggest one I've ever made, sleeping with you."
Hannah stopped at the bottom of the stairs. She didn't turn around as she said the one thing I never wanted to hear.
"I want you to stay away from me and Fate."
When she said that my world went dark. I screwed up big time.
* * * *
My parents waited until we were back at our hotel before lecturing me.
We had taken Selena to her hotel. No one saying anything as she left, I assumed my family was pissed at her.

"Sit down Nicholas." My dad said pointing to one of the chairs set around a table.
My mom ushered my brothers into the room, shuting the door and taking Frankie to another room to watch tv. Joe stood on the other side of the room from me glating. Kevin sat across from me next to my dad. My mom walked back into the little sitting/dinning room standing behind my dad, one hand on his shoulder.
"Ok guys we need to have talk about Fate and Hannah." My mom said quietly.
"We think it would be best if we stayed out of their lives right now." My dad said sadly. " It's for the best."
"No." Joe and I said at the same time.
"We are going to talk to Hannah tomorrow after she has calmed down. We want to know if she is serious about you staying out of Fate's life, Nick." My dad said his eyes showing how disapointed he is.
"But I want to be apart of Fate's life." I whispered. I could feel the tears prickling at the back of my eyes.
"You should have thought of that before you were a complete ass to her." Joe said from somewhere behind me.
"Joseph watch your language." My mom said sternly.
"He has a point." Kevin said. He sent me an apologetic smile.
"I didn't mean to." I mumbled.
"What are you talking about?" My dad asked confused.
"I didn't mean to act the way I did."
"Whatever Nick." Joe said under his breath but everyone in the room heard him.
"What is your problem?" I asked turning to face Joe.
"My problem is Hannah is at home crying because of you." Joe said pointing at me.
"I didn't mean to make her cry!" I yelled.
"Whatever." Joe said rolling his eyes.
"I bet your happy. You can go comfort her and have her all to yourself. That's what you've always wanted." I said glaring at Joe. I could feel my face heat up from anger.
"I would be happy if she actually wanted to be with me." Joe said not looking at me. "she loves you Nick. Not me. Not some other guy. She loves you."
"If she loved me then why did I see you kissing her?" I asked scepticly.
"I think she only kissed me back on impulse or something like that." joe said sadly.
"Wait what happened?" My mom asked frowning at Joe and I.
"Joe and Hannah were making out in Hannah's room." I said looking over at my parents.
"When?" My dad asked.
"After dinner." Joe mumbled blushing.
"we will have a talk with you later. For now let's just all go to sleep." My mom said sighing.
* * * *
The next day we spent getting for that nights performance. I thought a lot about how was going to apologize to Hannah. There was still five hours until the concert when Joe, Kevin, and me were sitting in one of the break rooms in the arena.
I pulled my blakcberry out of my pocket and texted Kevin. I didn't want Joe to over hear our conversation.
I need your help-Nick
Kevin looked up at me for a second before texting back.
With what?-Kevin
Apologizing to Hannah-Nick
Ok what do you plan on doing?-Kevin
I smiled as I told Kevin my plans. I really hoped he could do his part of my plan.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry it took so long for me to update this. Everytime I tried to type this chapter it never sounded right so I would have to start over.
Well tell me what you think.
What do you think Nick's plan is?
Should Nick dump Selena?
COMMENT!
Chapter title: The Best Days Of Your Life Kellie Pickler feat. Taylor Swift.