Fate

It's Not Possible For Me Not To Care

Image
I stayed in bed the next day listening to depressing music.
The sound of 'I Kissed A Girl' by Katy Perry sounded over 'Goodbye' by Miley Cyrus. I paused 'Goodbye' and picked up my phone pushing the talk button.
"What?" I asked irritated. She just had to interupt my pity party.
"Well you sound like a ray of sunshine." Carmen said in her sarcastic voice.
"I had a really bad night last night." I said quietly.
"Well you can tell us all about it when we get to your house. If we get there. The way Lexi is driving it could be ten years before we get there."
"Shut up!" I heard Lexi yell in the background.
"Kay see you then." I hung up and set my phone next to me on a pillow; then pushed play on my iHome. I curled into ball under my comforter as Miley sang a song I could relate to.
Ten minutes later my door burst open.
"Where is she?" Lexi asked.
My head was under my pillow but I could tell Carmen was rolling her eyes. Suddenly the pillow I was holding to my face was ripped from my grasp. I groaned and put my comforter over my head. That too was pulled from my grasp.
"Carmen!" I groaned. I sat up and glared at her.
"Wow you look like shit."
"Thanks." I said sarcasticly.
"Where's Fay?" Lexi asked in her overly peppy voice.
"With my mom shopping." I said moving over for Carmen to sit next to me. Lexi sat at the foot of the bed facing Carmen and I.
"What's with the depressing music?" Carmen asked. "Hurt" by Christina Aguilera blasted throughout my room. Carmen shut the music off and faced me again. " So what happened last night?"
"If I tell you what happened you can't interupt me." I said glancing out my window.
"Ok." Carmen said,
I told them everything. Starting from Nick and I's relationship before Fay was born, because Lexi didn't know. I knew Lexi had something to say but everytime she opened her mouth Carmen would her a look. I told them about Nick's reaction to Fay and Joe confessing his love to me.
I paused before getting inot the fight between Selena and I.
"Last night I punched Selena Gomez."
"What?" Lexi exploded.
"She insulted me and Fay!" I defended myself.
"Why would she?" Lexi asked.
"Your sounding like everyone else. No one believes me." I said ignoring Lexi's question.
"Wha-" Carmen was cut off by my phone ringing.
"I am what I am
I can't help myself
And If you-
" My phone blared from under my pillow.
"Hello?" I said quietly.
"Hey Hannah." Kevin said.
"Hey Kev." I said half-heartedly.
"How are you?"
"Um..."
"Nevermind. I should have known better than to ask." Kevin said quickly.
"Don't worry about it Kevin."
"The reason I called is to ask if you're still coming to the concert tonight."
"I don't think that's a good idea." I said sadly. I glanced over at Lexi and Carmen who were watching me closely.
"She went back to L.A. and he won't bother you. Joe and I will make sure of it."
"Well I guess since Lexi already bought the tickets."
"YES!" Lexi yelled.
"Who was that?" Kevin asked.
"Lexi." I said laughing.
"Oh and another thing we want to tell the fans."
"No." I said my voice turning serious.
"We will make sure-"
"No kevin."
"Just-"
"I have to go." I hung up the phone and threw my phone to the other side of the room.
"Anger issues?" Carmen asked.
"They want to tell their fans about Fay." I said closing my eyes trying to calm down.
"Hannah you should. As a Jonas Brother fan I would want to know." Lexi said.
"If I wasn't your friend would you hate me for taking a Jonas Brothers innocence? Wouldn't you hate Fate?" I asked.
Lexi was silent. We both knew the answer.
"I think it's what's best for Fay. And isn't that the important thing?" Carmen asked.
I sighed. I picked up my phone and dialed Kevin's number.
"Fine." I said when he answered.
I really hope I'm doing the right thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok since I haven't been getting any feed back for this story I'm not going to post another chapter untill I have at least three more comments. Sorry.
Anyways...did you like this chapter?
COMMENT
chapter title: 7 Things by Miley Cyrus