Status: Hiatus until further notice.

Sell Your Soul

Drunken Lullibies

Image

I felt a body press up against me, not because we were sexually attracted to one another but because my friends were drunk and this place was packed, like it always was.

I looked to my right at Rhi. The top of her head just barley reached my shoulder. Come to think of it, Nicole and Stephanie were the same too.

Rhi smiled at me before she took another drink from her glass, "she's hot." I smirked and nodded my head. "Gonna talk to her?"

I shrugged my shoulders. At the time I hadn't thought of that yet. I was too busy staring at her body and trying to control myself.

"What the hell? Get her drunk and take her home!" I looked at Rhi and raised my eyebrow. She clearly had been hanging out with us for far too long. She defiantly was talking like the guys, saying the same words I'd expect to hear from them, the same words I've heard from them for years.

I patted Rhi gently on her head, "why don't you go back to sucking face with your almost-boyfriend." Rhi and Brian had a thing for each other. Everyone that knew them or ever saw them could tell. Whenever they got drunk they'd hook up, but nothing more then flirting ever happened when they were sober. Who knew back then that they'd be together now? Everyone but them.