Status: Hiatus until further notice.

Sell Your Soul

Pursuit

Image

"Want a drink?" I cleverly asked the blonde-haired-babe.

She let out a sarcastic snort and turned to look at me. "That'd be why I'm here."

I snorted in return and leaned against the bar, "I meant, can I buy you a drink?"

She smiled, and at that time I would've thought it was cute and genuine, but now I realize it was all just a part of her little game she liked to play with everyone, especially me.

"That'd be nice," she replied, and then turned her body completely to face my direction. "I'm April," she said as she stuck out her hand.

"Matt," I had replied and shook her hand. I remember how her hands were always so soft and always seemed to fit perfectly in mine. Her entire body always seemed to fit perfectly with mine, it felt so good, so right. Too bad she was a bitch.

After about our seventh shot and quite a bit of flirting and touching I asked her to come to the back of the bar to meet my friends and drink some more.

She smiled and stood up, pressing her body right against mine. "One for the road," she purred in my ear, making my knees weak and my muscles tense.

We grabbed our eighth shot and downed them, slamming our shot glasses down on the bar top. I took the first step towards the back of the bar and felt her grab my right hand as she followed me back.

Zack and Brian were the two that looked the most impressed that I had convinced the seriously hot chick to come back with me. Rhi had a smirk plastered on her face as she watched us approach them, but that could've been for two reasons. One being, April was hanging off of my arm and the second being Rhi was perched in Brian's lap with his face inclined into her neck and his lips attached to her bare skin.

I made the introductions short and sweet; I was never one to like introducing new people to one another. It was always awkward, out of place and too intense for my laid back personality and approach to life.

A lot more drinking went on that night then ever before. There was never a minute that wasn't filled with laughter or talking and it felt good. None of us had that much fun in what felt like forever to us at the time.

When four o'clock in the morning rolled around and the bar finally started to slow down and begin to empty we decided that everyone was going to go their separate ways.

I don't remember the ride back to my place; well I guess I should say the outside scenery. I remember April's lips on mine and her tongue against mine. I remember her deep breathing and the loud music in the cab to drown us out.

When we got to my place I unlocked the door and pulled April into my house, shutting and locking the door immediately. She pulled me up the stairs and I told her what room was mine. We didn't bother closing my bedroom door that night, or any night after that, really.

She pulled me by the waist of my pants to my bed and pushed me down so I was on my back as she crawled on top of me. She pulled off her Guns 'N' Roses tank-top and tossed it somewhere on the floor, and then stood up to remove her skinny jeans.

I propped myself up and pulled off my Pantera t-shirt and tossed it aside before she crawled back on top of me and pulled off my pants. She pushed me back down and left a trail of hot, drunken kisses up from my waist to my lips and back down again.

I smirked to myself and pulled her back up and flipped us over. I remember the biting, heavy breathing and moaning. I remember that she always liked it rough which was a turn on for any guy and that her screaming wasn't annoying or over-dramatic- it was perfect.

I had always liked how she liked to experiment and always had something new to try which was exiting. We both liked to be in control and constantly battled over who'd win which made sex about a million times better then it already was for us.

I remember how it was always the best with her. It always felt like our hearts were in it too, even if it didn't seem like it. I hate how much fun it was with her and that no one will ever be as good or better then her. Sex isn't so much fun for me anymore, nothing can be new and exciting when you've done it all before.

She found a way to ruin everything for me... even sex. Fuck, I really hate that bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Five comments, please.