Status: Hiatus until further notice.

Sell Your Soul

Alone In This Bed

Image

I couldn't believe that when I woke up in the morning, she wasn't laying beside me. Okay, don't get me wrong, I've had one-night stands before and I was half-expecting her to be completely gone and I would never see her again. Big whoop, it happened before and it would happen again. Hell, I've even done it myself plenty of times before.

It was the fact that when I woke up and she wasn't there and her clothes were still on the floor is what completely flabbergasted me. I checked to see if she left a note, and checked her clothes to see if maybe they were ripped which would explain why she hadn't worn them, but not for why she'd leave them on my bedroom floor- but that was a negative too. They were still in perfect condition.

I threw on a pair of black boxers from my dresser drawer and checked my bathroom and then the other bathroom downstairs and still didn't see anything that would lead me to her. I checked the living room and music room and she wasn't there either.

I ran a hand through my semi-short, yet untamed morning hair and sighed, feeling defeated. I made my way towards the kitchen to fix myself a cup of coffee, I looked around in there and the dining room before I did anything and she wasn't anywhere to be found.

I walked to the counter and poured myself a cup of coffee and during mid-sip I stopped and looked back at the coffee maker. I did a double take between my steaming hot coffee and the coffee maker. I sure as hell didn't make coffee and there was no timer set on the coffee maker either.

I shook my head and walked to the back patio doors that were off of the dining room and looked out at the scenery. I had recently moved closer to the beach. Instead of a few blocks away, my backyard now was in fact, the sandy shores of Huntington Beach.

I turned my head to look at the right side of my deck and sitting there in a reclined long chair was April, sipping a cup of coffee and dressed in only a shirt... my shirt. I smiled to myself, feeling victorious that I had finally found her and then opened the sliding door and walked out onto the deck.

April turned to look at me and smiled as she shielded her eyes from the sun with her right hand. I pulled the door shut and walked over to where she was. Her long, tan legs were outstretched on the chair. She pulled them up so her knees were bent and I sat down where her legs had been.

"Good morning," I greeted, taking a sip of my coffee.

"Morning babe," she grinned and then outstretched her legs again over my own lap. I set my left hand above her knees and rubbed her soft skin with my thumb as I looked out at the beautiful blue water.

I turned back to look at her and noticed that she was wearing one of my white dress shirts. She had two buttons on the shirt done up at the middle and wide open at the top, showing that she wasn't wearing her bra and almost revealing her perfect breasts completely. Her black boy-shorts were visible from her sitting position.

I licked my lips and set my empty cup down by my feet. My left hand began at her knee on her right leg and began to make its way up the outside of her leg. I slowed my hand down when I got to her thigh and crept it up further until it rested on her hip.

April smiled and licked her lips in return. Her arms outstretched and her hands clasped onto my shoulders, pulling me close to her. I let my right hand make its way up her other leg as I began to lean closer to her. When both of my hands were gripping her hips I crawled so I was hovering over her and began to lower my body. She lifted her head and lightly bit my bottom lip as she locked her arms around my neck and pulled me down until I was fully on top of her.

When our not-so-innocent make-out session began to get a bit out of hand for wandering public eyes I ran my hands down her back that were just previously wandering around in the front of her shirt and squeezed her perfect ass as I picked her up and began to carry her inside and upstairs to my room, again.

It was only the beginning for us and our desires that made us shut off the world around us for days at a time. Those were the best days of my life back then. I'm still bitter as hell and I won't be lightening up anytime soon either. She was a disaster waiting to happen all along. I should've known it sooner.