Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off

1/1

I never thought someone could actually be bored to death. That was before Ryan insisted on dragging me to some band party. Whatever, it was good to be out in the public eye.

I wished that this could actually be the public eye. Instead we were in some dinky club probably started by Ryan’s idol, Pete I’m-a-Manwhore Wentz. The only people here were some no-talent wannabe rock stars.

I was discovering the symptoms of death by boredom when someone caught my eye.

Hello, distraction

Ryan was talking to Brendon and some chick, so I made my way over to where Travis Richter was sitting.

"Hey there sexy," I said softly, sitting next to him. I saw him tense up and I smirked.

“What are you doing here?” he asked, barely moving his mouth.

“Oh, nothing,” I said casually, stroking his arm. “RyRy dragged me here. It’s pretty boring.”

“If he dragged you here, why are you coming on to me?

“He abandoned me to talk to a prettier girl,” I said, pouting.

Travis took a deep breath before looking at me. “Why are you torturing me?”

“Because it’s fun,” I smirked.

“What do you want?”

“I want to have fun.”

I saw his eyes dart to Ryan and then back to staring straight ahead. “Fine. What do you want me to do?”

“Go to the bathroom. I’ll meet you there in a few minutes.”

“The women’s bathroom?” He asked.

“No, silly, the men’s! Now go,” I commanded.

I waited a few minutes, and then got up to talk to Ryan. “RyRy, I’m not feeling so well,” I pouted, latching onto his arm.

“Oh, do you want to go home?” he asked, finally taking his eyes off of that ugly slut.

“No, I don’t want you to miss the party! I’m going to go to the bathroom, I might be in there a while.”

He nodded and I headed off to the alcove where the bathrooms are. But instead of entering the women’s room, I entered the men’s.

Travis and I, we’ve done this before. We knew exactly how to pleasure the other and exactly how much time we had to do it. Don’t think I’m some horrible girlfriend, Ryan’s almost always touring, and when we’re together, he’s always looking at some slut. So this was my way to get back at him. At least Travis loved me.

What I didn’t expect was for Ryan to come into the bathroom.

Caught with my hand in the cookie jar

“What are you doing?” Ryan asked angrily.

I pushed Travis off of me and turned to Ryan. “It’s not what it looks like, I swear.”

“Jac, it looks like I just walked in on you and Travis Richter from From First to Last making out in the fucking men’s room! If it’s not that, then what is it?”

“He pulled me in here and forced himself on me!”

Ryan started to laugh. “Wow Jac, that’s probably the worst lie you’ve told in your life. It’s obvious that you two desperately want each other. I hope you’re happy together,” he said, turning and walking out of the bathroom.

“Ryan, don’t leave,” I said, following him. “You know he’s nothing compared to you. He’s a guitarist in a band that’s already released two albums and an EP. His band will probably release one more album and then disappear off the face of the earth. You, however, are the guitarist in a rising band, with one album released, a growing fan base, and many more albums to come.”

“That’s all I am to you Jac, isn’t it?” Ryan said angrily, turning to face me, “a symbol of popularity. You only want to date me because by associating yourself with me, you’ll become more popular. The same thing happened with Brendon and your friend Audrey Kitching. She dated him for a while, but got bored and cheated on him. She never liked him, she needed him for the popularity boost.”

“She’s not my friend,” I growled. “Audrey’s a bitch. She doesn’t have any friends.”

“Seeing how alike you two are, you should be the next one to lose her friends. And I can’t wait to see you fall,” Ryan said, venom in his voice.

“Ryan, don’t go. Travis is nothing to me. He was a mistake. I’ll never speak to him again, I promise. I love you!”

He turned around for a second, and his eyes searched mine, “R-really?”

I nodded. “Yes. I didn’t realize it before when I had you, but now that I’m about to lose you… I see that I want you in my life. Please, take me back. I swear I won’t even look at another guy!” Liar.

“Okay Jac, I just want to tell you one thing,”

“Of course, what is it?”

“You make a better model than an actress,” he laughed. “Although I wouldn’t even call what you do ‘modeling.’ It’s more like dressing up like a slut and taking slutty pictures. But that’s what you are. A slut,” he spat before turning to leave.

“Ryan, don’t you dare fucking leave this room. You need me,” I declared, narrowing my eyes.

“You are so full of bullshit. I don’t need a cheater and a liar. I’ll show you how much better I can do without you,” he said calmly before leaving the bathroom.

I sighed angrily and turned around. “Travis-“

“Don’t even start. ‘He’s nothing compared to you! Travis is nothing to me! He was a mistake! I’ll never speak to him again, I promise!’” he said in a high falsetto, imitating my voice. “If I mean that little to you, why did you even bother.”

“But-“

“Just save it. Have a nice life.”

And with that, Travis Richter walked out on me. I had two boys, and I lost them both in the same night. I stalked out of the room, tears pouring down my face. I pushed past everyone until I was outside. I hailed a taxi and told him the name of the hotel I was staying at. I may have lost both men I loved, but I was not about to sink so low as to cry in the fucking men’s room.