I Hate Grapejuice

Drink

I let go of Bruce once we were in the penthouse, I liked the idea of fooling around with my husband, but not the idea of fooling around with Batman. It creeps me out. While he was changing, I sat down on our bed and picked up one of the Husky puppies that Bruce had gotten me for my birthday just a couple days ago.

Cute little Sam wiggled around in my arms for a few minutes until she learned that I was going to keep her that way, and soon she relaxed in my grip. I smiled at Alex, our other one, as he jumped up onto the bed and started licking at my face. I loved them both, my purebred little babies... I sighed in content.

From across the room I could hear a chuckle, and I smiled up as Bruce walked toward me, a smirk on his own face. I grinned at his exposed chest, but cringed when I saw the ugly stitches that were on his arm. "What happened?"

"A couple really big dogs decided to have some breakfast on my arm, nothing too dangerous." He shrugged it off. "I'm okay though." He added at my horrified face.

"Don't you go testing your limits any time soon Bruce." I glared.

"I've told Alfred this before, and I'm telling you now, Batman doesn't have any limits."

"You do!" I shot at him, putting Sam and Alex down on the floor when he joined me on the bed. "And I'm scared of the day that your limits finally bring you down. I'm going to be your wife soon Bruce, and I don't want to loose you before our wedding."

He smiled at me warmly, did he even understand what I was trying to say? "Don't worry about me..."

"Worry about you?" I scoffed. "I'm past worry Bruce, I'm getting to the point where I'm scared for you to be out in public!"

He smiled at me and held my hands together with his. "Listen, Samantha.." he smiled at me, flashing his teeth in a cheesy grin. "We're getting married in a few days, there's been barely any crime on the streets, will you just trust me these few days, please? Then all your fear and worries will go away, because we'll be in on a cruise, with little Sam and Alex, and we'll be having the time of our lives." He kissed me, and pulled me under the covers with him.

"Fine, but until we're in the Bahamas, I'm not gonna stop worrying about you." I stuck my tongue out and giggled when he kissed it. "Good night Bruce." I whispered, forgetting all about the drink I needed half an hour ago.