Status: updates are one every week, sometimes two... sorry but im taking college courses. : D

You've got to be kidding!

Hidey's new friends at the private school seem nice, but the drama they bring with them might just be her undoing. When one of her friends falls for her she has to do the extreme. Call on the one person she trusts, but also owns her heart, they just don't know it. There are secrets they are hiding too that may cause some friction. Her family problems begin to cause her trouble just as she gets into the swing of things.So Hidey is introduced, laughing and having a good time, but there are some secrets she just can't hide or handle.
  1. Beginning of a Nightmare
    A bus ride that's longer than most for Hidey, New people, New friends, New Enemies, New secrets
  2. Wow Jealous already
    Hidey finds out that Karen gets jealous easily, meets new people, and Kevin shows some desperation.
  3. This Means War!
    Well we learn one more thing about how they all feel towards history, kevin gets uncomfortable, Karen gets pissy, and more than a few wars start
  4. Drama?
    Karen is having major mood swings, Lucas is going insane trying to deal with Karen, Kevin acts like a brother, and Hidey get caught in between.
  5. Revealed
    A hidden secret thats been hinted lies within the following chapter.
  6. Are you serious... Lavinia Stop!
    Lavinia takes a mean turn on Lucas and Karen catches them at it, while Hidey tries to figure out what to do.
  7. Discussion Isn't Class Related
  8. Guilt Trips are Safer
    Kevin confesses, but is the result really worth the trouble.
  9. Life Can Be So Messy