I Don't Belong Here

Crossed Another Cold State Line

"And...I'm also half Italian, half German," Zacky piped up, looking lazily at the table.

Jesus. After two fucking hours, we finally finished talking.

"Really? I'm half Italian, half Caucasian," I smiled timidly.

Brian stopped fidgeting a bit, and he slowly looked at me, scrunching his eyes up a bit.

My eyes widened in fear, and I tried to turn a different direction nonchalantly.

"What'd you say your name was, again?" he pried.

I took a slow, deep, breath, "Sonny. Why?"

"Oh. Oh, nevermind," he looked away again. I sighed in relief.

"Alright, down to business," I said. I paused, and then said, "Actually, seeing as we already have passed by two hours, we should take a break. Unless you want to just go home and we can schedule another time to talk about your musical preferences in relation to who you want to work with..."

"We should reschedule," Matt said slowly, looking at his band mates for approval.

They all agreed whatever would work for me would do for them.

"We just finished our third album, so we're not really in a big rush,"The Rev Jimmy shrugged.

I nodded in understanding.

We'll take an hour break or so, and meet back here at four," I said, standing up and pushing the gray swivel chair in. I took one last glance at the guys, who were all huddled up in group, and was about to push the door open.

"Um, Sonny!" I heard a voice. I cringed; it was Brian's.

Turning around, I smiled, "Yeah?"

"You wanna go get a drink with us?" he gave me a half-smirk, anticipating my answer.

"Ah, no, sorry; I think I'm just gonna go for a cup of coffee or something," I smiled politely, turning around to head to the elevator to my office.

I walked into the small room with quiet jazz music, and did not want to turn around, for I was in fear of Brian knowing who I really was.

However, even though I wasn't facing the elevator doors, I didn't hear the ding! of the doors closing.

I turned around, frowning, and saw...

Zacky?

My hand flew to my heart, and I said shakily, "Oh, my God. You scared me."

"Sorry," he smiled politely. His hand was on the elevator door, and he stepped inletting the doors finally fucking ding!.

"So, I heard that Brian, oh, Synyster, sorry, asked you to get a drink with us. You don't wanna?" he inquired.

I mentally groaned, how immature. So high school. Getting your friends to talk to someone because you're too wussy to do it.

"No," I repeated, "I was just gonna get a coffee or something."

Ding!

"Can I come with you?"

I whirled around, meeting his light green eyes, and almost hit him, landing my hands on his chest. Pfft. How cliche.

His hands slid up to mine, and wrapped around my pale ones.

"Well?" he said quietly, peering into my crap-colored brown eyes.

"I - uh - um - sure," I stuttered, turning red. He chuckled, and pulled my hands down, keeping hold of one.

"Do you need to get anything?" he asked softly.

"I just need to get my keys and bag," I whispered almost inaudibly.

"Okay," he smiled. Letting my hand go, he said, "I'll wait here."

I walked away to my office, but not after hearing him say, "Hey, Matt? Oh, hey, Brian. Listen, Sonny's not coming with us, but she's gonna get coffee - oh, okay. Yeah, I decided to go with her. I'll meet you guys back here, yeah? Alright, see you later."

Once in the full protection of my office, I closed my door, and leaned against it, sighing.

I grabbed my keys on my desk, and took my wallet. I walked back into the main office of that floor, and saw Zacky leaning against the wall near the elevator, and smiled at him as I got closer.

"Ready to go?" he smiled, putting his hand on the small of my back.

"Yeah," I nodded, looking back into those mesmerizing green orbs.

Once we were in the lobby, I saw the rest of Avenged Sevenfold about to leave, and I swear, I thought I saw Brian look back and almost glare at us.

Zacky didn't seem to notice. "We'll go in my car," I said, noticing that they all came in the same car that the rest of the guys had just taken.

"Alright," he grinned. He slid on his white sunglasses, as I slid on my purple aviators.

While on the road, I asked Zacky, "Do you wanna go to Starbucks or Peet's?"

"Wow, you're really asking me that?" he chuckled. Oh, God. He's one of the Starbucks freaks.

"Yeah...why?" I turned to look at him, whom I saw chuckling, shaking his head slightly.

"It's just that not a lot of people prefer Peet's over Starbucks besides people over the age of 60."

"And me," I grinned.

"Peet's it is," Zacky said.

Once we were in the small, warm coffee shop, Zacky and I headed towards the dismal, vacated back of the room.

Before sitting down on the inviting couch, Zacky grabbed my shoulders and turned me towards him, before pulling me into his chest, "I missed you so much, Addie."
♠ ♠ ♠
isn't it sad that I JUST found out who did Zacky V's "VENGEANCE 7" tattoo?

I was looking on the High Voltage Tattoo's website, and was looking at everyone's portfolio in the shop, and I saw this one icon of the picture, and was like, "No way!"
and I clicked on it.
way.