‹ Prequel: Daddy's Little Doll.
Sequel: Coming Clean.

The Forbidden Baby

Some secrets aren't keepable.

I woke up feeling sick.
Not just any type of sick.
I jolted up from the floor and felt something coming up.
Rivet was sleeping on my bed after I had a long protest with her.
I almost crawled the rest of the way to the bathroom and I held a hand over my mouth.
I barely got the toilet seat up before I puked my guts out.
I sat there for a good few minutes emptying what was left in my stomach from last night.
I had sweat beading my head and I was giving dry heaves now.
Someone was rubbing my back which was surprising.
I looked back and saw Rivet.
She was fully awake and gave me a soft smile.
"You feeling well enough to drink some tea?" She asked bending down a little.
I nodded my head and swallowed down a heave.
She got a towel and wiped my face with it lightly.
"Want me to bring it up or will you come down?" She asked started to go down the stairs.
"I will be down." I said.
I heard her go the rest of the way down and I got up slowly flushing the toilet and brushed my teeth almost four times.
I took a quick shower and changed then went downstairs.
When I got down there was a knock on the door.
I opened the door and saw Marc.
"Marc?" I said as he walked in the house.
"Peyton ever since that other day I have been worrying. Did you go to the doctors?" I felt panicked because Rivet was right in the other room.
"Marc calm down." I said looking over to make sure she wasn't standing right there.
"Peyton, we need to really think about it. I'm not entirely ready to be father. Sure I love taking care of Maybell but I'm not ready. So I need to know if you-" To shut him up I kissed him and when I pulled away I put my finger on his lips.
"You don't need to worry." I said feeling a little sad and uneasy now but kissed him again.
He wrapped his arms around me and I put my hands on his shoulders.
"Wow, I figured it was something like this." I heard Rivet say and Marc and I quickly moved away looking in her direction.
"Don't worry, I'm not one to mess with happiness." She said with a smile.
My heart was still beating ultra fast.
I swear I was about to go into false labor.
Marc's face was red in embarrassment and it was cute.
I ran a hand through my hair.
"You guys are cute together. Teacher and student. It's like this forbidden love thing." She said then laughed.
"I think I'm gonna leave." He said then quickly exited.
"That's embarrassing." I said then went to my kitchen.
"I think it's adorable. So when are you going to stop lying to him?" She said following me.
"What are you talking about?" I said taking the tea she had made for me and I took a sip.
"Peyton my mother is about pregnant every six years I know the symptoms. You miss are preggo." She said then sat down and looked at me seriously.
I was silent and looked at her.
"Plus the puking." She said.
I looked down and took a sip of my tea.
"I am, but it might not be his." I said then got up.
"What?!" She said.
"It may be my ex or someone else." I said then got out some bread and popped them into the toaster.
"Who is the other guy?" She asked.
"Someone I don't want to talk about." I said then looked at her.
I think she caught the message because she didn't mention guys for a while.
"So what are you going to do when you graduate?" She asked.
"Get up and move out." I said taking a bite of my toast and handed her the other slice.
"How will you do that?"
"I have a job. I'm going to move into an apartment with Maybell share a room with her let the baby have his or her own room until they are both old enough to be in the same room with each other and then I will just live there until I am old." I said with a bit of sarcasm at the end.
"What about Marc? Does he know that you are moving out?"
"I don't think we had a lot of time to talk the last time we were alone."
She smacked me in the arm with a smile.
We laughed for a while and talked a bit more about the situation and I felt like a had a real friend again and like I had someone I could talk to with no secrets.
I felt great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD
God it took me forever to write this.
I had nothing to go on once I wrote the last chapter.