‹ Prequel: Daddy's Little Doll.
Sequel: Coming Clean.

The Forbidden Baby

Comfort is always needed.

When I woke up I realized I was in a hospital.
I was so out of it.
My head fell to the side when I looked over.
I felt something in my arm too.
My one hand had something holding it.
I moved my hand to my stomach and rubbed a little.
I started crying and hyperventilating.
Someone came in and said something but I couldn't stop.
When they touched my hand I looked around for them.
When I realized who it was I grabbed for him.
It was Dylan.
I just kept crying and holding him.
He rubbed my back and just held me.
I eventually ran out of tears but I still held him.
"Peyton." He said in a low voice.
Now I was just resting my head on his shoulder.
"Hmm." I said drowsily.
"Why were you crying?" He asked.
Just thinking about my water breaking made my eyes start to water again.
I was about to open my mouth when the door opened.
"You, boy. Time to leave. The doctor needs to talk to her patient and I need to see my friend." I heard.
I pulled away from Dylan and I looked at Rivet.
"Rivet." I said in a low voice reaching for her a little.
She smiled and walked over and hugged me.
Dylan ran his hand lightly over my head and kissed the top of it before leaving.
"What are you doing here?" I said trying to smile.
"My mom is your doctor. And guess what?" She said smiling wide holding my shoulders a little.
"What is it?" I said trying to feel good.
"Guess who is still expecting?" She said squeezing my shoulders a little.
My whole out look on life changed and I felt like dancing.
Well a little, I couldn't exactly do that still physically feeling like shit.
I did smile though.
"How?" I asked.
"My mom said though you were hit nothing happened. I heard that you had said that your water broke and I freaked out but it was just a lose bladder!" She said making me embarrassed and happy at the same time.
A tall doctor that looked like an older Rivet came in. She wore glasses though.
She smiled at us two and patted Rivet on the head.
"I guess by the way you two look you told her?" She said then looked right at me.
I smiled at her.
"You are still expecting as possible and you should be more careful. Your hand will heal in six to eight weeks. You might have to take pain pills but only Tylenol." She said writing down some things.
"That's good. When do you think I can go back to school?" I asked.
"After a couple more test you can go home in three days. I'm sure you're going to miss your daughter." She said then looked at Rivet.
Rivet smiled.
"That's so cute. But do you by chance know who is watching Maybell?" I asked.
"Your dad is."
I felt my stomach drop.
"Can I make a phone call?" I said quickly.
"Yeah." She said then bent down and handed me my school bag.
I went through it and found my phone.
Rivet's mom went away and I talked to my grandmom.
She was crying her eyes out and I calmed her down.
After she calmed a little I told her to get Grandpa to get Maybell and bring her to the house.
She said she would get him to do it and I felt relieved.
Rivet sat quietly and made no mention to my weirdness of switching her location.
I appreciated it.
"So, who was that cute guy that came in before?" She said moving the chair that was in the corner of the room over to me.
"My babies daddy." I said then rolled my eyes.
"You seemed a little cozy with him earlier." She said then raised her eyebrows with a smile.
"I was emotional. I was not cozy." I said then looked through my text messages.
Apparently I had four.
One was from Phillip telling me to call him since I didn't show up to work on time.
The second was from him saying he was an idiot for not knowing what happened and that he hoped I was okay.
The third was from him saying it was dumb for him to text me and that he wouldn't text me anymore.
I expected the next one for it to be him saying that he was stupid for texting or something but It was Marc.
"Peyton?" Rivet asked as I looked at the phone blankly.
I started crying silently and wiped my eyes.
"Yes?" I said back a little.
"Give me your phone." She said. I sniffed a little and handed it to her.
She looked at it and frowned.
"That idiot wants you to call him. He says it wasn't what it looks like and that he is in love with you. He also added that he wished you to get better as soon as possible." She said.
I felt sadder that he didn't take the initiative to come visit me or something.
"I hate men." I said then buried my head in my hands and cried.
She got up and rubbed my back.
"He is a poopy head and he deserves to burn in hell." She said helping me but not helping me at the same time.
But she sat there ans I realized that I did the same thing for her before.
It just wasn't this dramatic.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD
It will get better my children.