‹ Prequel: Daddy's Little Doll.
Sequel: Coming Clean.

The Forbidden Baby

Sarcasm like old times.

I had bruised my scalp and stomach.
I was lucky my whole back wasn't bruised.
Going back to school I didn't look like that much of a wreck. I could do nothing with my hair at all except try to brush it with my left hand. I had Rivet fix me up when we met before school.
"I swear your head would roll off without me." She said. I rolled my eyes.
"Sure I would mother.: I said letting her give me a french braid.
She probably would have yanked the pony tail a little if I didn't have a bruised scalp.
After she gave me a hug and ran to her class before the bell rung.
I couldn't write anything for classes so going to school had some pointlessness.
They day had been well until lunch came around.
I was walking with Rivet when Marc came up to us.
Rivet held back an icy glare but I held a firm face even though I felt like crying again.
"Peyton, I need to have a word with you." He said.
"Alright."
"Can-" He started to say and I held up my hand.
"Mr.Rider, I need to go to lunch now. Plus I am sorry about the misunderstanding. I saw nothing if anyone asks." I said then began to walk off.
He grabbed my shoulder quickly and it hurt.
"Don't touch me." I said a little too loudly attracting some attention. He let go.
"Sorry. My shoulder hurts and so does my head. Getting hit by a car and having my boyfriend break up with me in a harsh way is hard to understand. See you Mr.Rider." I said grabbing Rivets wrist pulling her along.
I let go of her when we got to the cafeteria. I wanted to cry my eyes out.
Rivet gave me a small hug before we went to the table.
When we did get to the table my eyes were watery.
The girls at the table saw me and asked me what was wrong.
"My boyfriend cheated on me and I got hit by a car." I said trying to sound plain as possible before I laid my head down almost cuddling it in my arms.
Rivet didn't know exactly what happened but she had thought about it.
"I wish I could just beat that bastard up." She said as she rubbed my back.
Shocked at her cursing as I was, I didn't get up or say anything.
The girls all rooted in with Rivet and told me to get even with him in some way or just forget him.
Neither option was possible for me.
One because I had school with Marc.
Two he kept texting me to call.
Three the little growing fetus inside me might be part of him.
Just like Dylan was permanently part of my life through Maybell.
Unless it wasn't his then I could maybe forget about him.
As Rivet walked home with me she asked if I would like to explain the situation to her.
"Mr.Rider was kissing and being kissed by Miss.Daniella or whatever." I said trying to keep my voice from breaking.
"Is she a brunette that likes to be angry and bitch at people?"
"Yeah why?"
"Oh my god that wench is my old teacher! She's Miss.Claude. The year that you didn't come to school they both came in from the same college. One day they were having an arguement in the classroom. Later she tells us they used to date in college and he cheated on her. Now she said she supposedly hate him." She said.
Hearing this now made me think back to when I had drunkenly cheated on Marc. He said the same event had happened to him.
Now I discover that the woman he had cheated on before he cheated on me with.
"That pig." I said clenching my left fist.
"He is, once a cheater always a cheater." She said. I loked at her.
"Does that mean I'll cheat if I ever get in another relationship?"
"No, woman are an exception." I smiled and hit her a little.
"You are such a liar." She smiled back.
"I know."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD