‹ Prequel: Daddy's Little Doll.
Sequel: Coming Clean.

The Forbidden Baby

A bruise and leaving.

When Phillip had dropped me off a my house he had a smile in his face.
I found myself making a goofy smile back as he zoomed down my street.
I went in my house and turned on the lights.
I looked around and saw my father had already been to sleep and I looked in the fridge to see at he had made.
In the fridge was a box of Chinese food.
As always.
I made my way upstairs and went to check on Maybell before showering and sleeping.
I went to her crib and examined her.
On the left side of her head was a big bruise.
I felt anger boil up in me and went to my fathers room not bothering to knock.
"What the hell is the matter with my child?" I yelled.
In his bed was some woman and I frankly didn't care.
He got up from his sleep with his shocked girlfriend.
"I thought you said you didn't have a wife!" she said getting out of bed holding the blanket to her.
"I ain't his god damn wife, I'm his daughter. Now tell me what the hell is wrong with my daughters head!" I yelled.
My father was just laying there.
"She wasn't paying attention and I opened the door hitting her in the head."
"What the hell is wrong with you! First you do shit to me now your fucking with my daughter?!" I said not caring if his idiotic bimbo heard what I had to say.
"I don't do anything to you that is wrong!" he said now getting up.
"Oh fuck right! Doing shit to your daughter is wrong! You know what." I said then rushed out the room.
His little woman just looked confused. I went to my room packing Maybells diaper bag just sort of throwing things in.
He had on his bathrobe coming into my room with an angry aura.
"What are you doing?" he said clearly knowing.
"I'm doing what I should have done all along!" I said zipping up her bag and started to work on mine.
"You better stop this shit!" he said taking Maybells bag.
I yanked it back and glared at him.
"You leave me the fuck alone!" I yelled then just grabbed her bag and got her up gently.
"Get up baby." I said then moved past him.
"Where the hell are you going?" he asked in what seemed like a roar.
"Not near you." I said then got my car keys and went out the door slamming it.
I opened the car putting her in with her bag then got in the drivers seat turning on my car.
"Dont you dare leave or else you ain't coming back."
I smiled and waved goodbye as I drove away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD