‹ Prequel: Daddy's Little Doll.
Sequel: Coming Clean.

The Forbidden Baby

Not really thought out.

As I drove around the streets trying to figure out where to go I found I really had no place to go.
At my Grandparents they could just as easily have my father come in and bother us.
Marc's place was completely out of the question due to obvious circumstances.
I did not want to go there and find that bitch there.
Rivet's house was not an option either because one it was too late and two I did not want to be a burden.
Phillip, oh Phillip. I could never both him especially after that kiss.
Just thinking about it made my cheeks burn.
So I was left to drive around.
Eventually I found a motel and asked if I could have a room.
They said that I would have to pay sixty dollars straight up.
There goes my nights tips.
I got out Maybells things and I tucked her in with me.
She was big enough to sleep with me now.
Right when my head hit the pillow I fell asleep.
The next time I woke up it was bright outside and Maybell was still fast asleep.
I moved her cute silky hair and chucked a little when I thought of how when she got to my age she was going to be worrying about her hair.
I got up stretching my sore muscles and got stuff out of her bag.
I stirred her baby food and since I had forgotten her bottle I would have to give her it right from the source.
Yawning I looked out the window tiredly to check on my car.
When I looked out I was surprised to be looking out at a half naked Marc.
He looked over when the curtains had moved.
We were frozen looking at each other for a second before I felt tears starting to come to my eyes and hate pour from ever pore of my body.
I quickly shut the curtains and bent down already knowing he could no longer see me.
I held in a cry biting my lip holding the baby jar tight to the points that I thought it would break.
I didn't want to wake Maybell.
There were knocks on the door and it was harder to hold in my cries.
"Peyton." I heard him say in a low voice near the crack.
I shut my eyes tight wishing he would just go away.
Everytime I saw him it was hard to keep in the tears.
Now that he was here half naked walking around it was harder.
Why was he half naked anyway?
Did it mean that he was here with Daniella?
Or just some random whore?
I actually felt a cry come from my lips and I put my one hand over it.
"Peyton." He said a little lower and I felt his hand slid for the knob.
I half wanted to just reach over and and unlock it and embrace him.
But the other half wanted me to yell for him to leave me alone forever.
"Peyton... I want to explain.... What happened that day..." He started to say and I dropped Maybells food and held my hands over my ears.
I didn't want to hear it.
It would just break my heart even more.
I think he was about to speak again when I heard someone yell Marc's name.
"Marc!" I heard Daniella yell for the second time and I wanted to just open the door and tell the both of them to just leave and go fuck somewhere.
But before I could do that he talked.
"I just dropped this piece of paper and it went under the door. I was seeing if anyone was in there." He said.
"Well whispering to a door won't make it work." She said then proceeded to knock on my door.
She knocked loud and rough.
Maybell stirred and I curled my hands into fist.
I grabbed a piece of paper and wrote on the paper.
"I hate you. Don't knock on my fucking door. You wake up my child and I swear to god if I see you I will kick your little brown haired ass in. " I said in a mumble before slipping it out of the door.
I gleefully waited for a response but at the same time my stomach clenched.
It was a while before I got one.
Daniella started freaking out and I held in a laugh.
I peeked out the curtains a little and saw that Marc was smiling a little still looking at the note.
I felt my heart thump in my chest.
"Listen you stupid asshole! Why don't you come out here and-" Daniella said before Marc took her by the upper arm and squeezed it.
"Shut up." He said, she winced.
"Marc that hurts." She whined.
He let go and started to walk off.
She stood there a while before running after him.
She tried to hold onto him but she just kept yanking her off.
I felt a little happy seeing this.
I shut the drapes and cleaned up Maybells food and opened another to feed her when she woke up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD