‹ Prequel: Daddy's Little Doll.
Sequel: Coming Clean.

The Forbidden Baby

Pizza Parlors and Boytoys.

I loved having Bessie as a boss.
She volunteered to watch Maybell while I went to school and when I was at work.
I had no way to talk to Dylan except over the work number but I hardly did that.
As of now I wasn't going to have anyone that really knew Maybell for long watch her.
It would just pain them more when I took her away.
Rivet said that she didn't mind watching Maybell but I didn't want to bother her.
I knew that I would continue to talk to Rivet even after I left.
Rivet was my best friend.
I had to make her promise not to tell anyone that I was leaving or where I was moving.
She did that whole lock my heart and hope to die thing.
Or at least that's what I thought it was.
It had been years since I did that.
Marc was leaving me alone but I did see him look at me when we passed in the hallways and I held in a smile remembering the what had happened at the motel.
I actually was still staying there.
It was nice but I hated driving from there to school and work it was a bit of a hike.
I couldn't wait for those three weeks until I was out of school for forever.
I called the movers and told them that we were going to take everything out between twelve pm and three.
My father would be at work.
I had asked my grandparents.
My apartment was set up and my landlord liked me so I was all in good.
My grades were good and I was happy about that.
I just had to keep my heart in control.
With Marc constantly being in the view at school and sometimes coming in to mentally torture me when he sat in my section at work it was hard.
Also with Phillip making advances it was hard too.
They never came in on the same day so that was good.
Until today.
I was washing down a table that a customer had just left when Marc came in.
I felt a little thump and a blush cross my face as when he always came in.
This was his first time in this week.
He was starting to become a regular.
Even the cook liked him.
He sat in my section as usual and picked up the menu.
I sighed and pushed my hair back and sat up drying the table then went in back to wash my hands.
When I was coming back out I ran into Phillip.
"Hey beautiful." He said then kissed my cheek.
A jolt of liking and panic went through me.
Phillip the guy I was starting to have feelings for and my ex-boyfriend was here.
Holy shit.
No, no.
They don't even know each other.
I just have to stay calm.
I smiled at Phillip and went over to Marc's table.
"Hi, what would you like to have today Mr.Rider?" I asked holding my pad and pen.
He smiled at me and I felt a little weak at the knees.
But then I remember Daniella when she walked through the door and I couldn't help but frown at her.
I think I saw him do it too.
She spotted him and smiled sitting at his table.
She recognized me and smiled.
"Hey, you are Marcs student that saw us before. Sorry to traumatize you. I heard that you later got hit by something." She said now trying to look sympathetic.
"After that I got hit by a truck." I said a blank face on. Her face almost made me laugh.
Almost.
"She's kidding. Peyton always knew how to make people laugh." He said.
"Mr.Rider I think you are the humorous one. Telling students that their style sucked and to go watch Comedy Central." I said with a bit of bitchiness in my voice with a smile on.
He was about to say something back when I cut him off.
"I suppose you want the same thing as always and the future Mrs.Rider would want a salad or something?" I said writing down his usual order of a chicken cheese steak.
"I wouldn't say that." He said now looking straight at me.
I looked at him for a while and I felt my cheeks heat up a little.
"I'll be right back." I said so fast that I don't even think it came out right.
I ran to the back of the kitchen and hung up his order and took a deep breath.
I hated that he always made me run away and blush like that.
Why the hell did I still have feelings for him?
He cheated on me with that bitch that is sitting with him.
"Peyton, are you okay?" Phillip asked touching my shoulder lightly.
I nodded my head and smiled.
"Yeah why do you ask?" I said.
"You ran away from your customers awfully fast. Did they do something to you?" He asked getting his serious face on.
"No. I just felt a little sick you know?" I said held my stomach a little.
"Oh because of little Junior Phillip?" He said making me laugh.
He liked to call the baby that.
He was a weirdo.
"Yeah. That might be it." I said then went past him.
I was glad my belly wasn't noticeable under my big shirts.
It helped that my breast were bigger then my stomach because of all that fat and milk.
I went to my other tables before going back to theirs and getting her order.
I wish I was mean enough to do something to her order.
Unfortunately I wasn't.
When I was coming back with their orders Phillip had taken Marc's cheese steak for me while I had hers and their drinks.
As we were placing them down Marc talked to Phillip.
"That's nice helping my student out." He said.
Phillip smiled.
"Yeah well Peyton and I have ancient history together. We're making a big family together. We have our second pizza in the oven right now." He said then pat my belly.
When I was little I was electrocuted.
That compared to the jolt I felt right now was nothing.
"Phillip, stop scaring all the customers with that joke." I said in a bit of a panicked voice pushing him away with myself after I put down her stuff.
When we got to the back of the restaurant I hit him in his arm hard.
"Ow, what was that for?" He said rubbing where I had hit him.
"Phillip! Don't discuss my personal life in front of them. Especially not in front of him!" I said then hit him again.
"Stop hitting me why not?" He said bunching my wrist together.
"He used to be..." I said then slowly faded off talking and started to feel a bit of tears come out.
He slowly let go of my wrist and hugged me.
He waited a while for me to calm down.
"Let me guess, he's the babies daddy?" He said in my ear in a low voice.
"He might be." I said not letting go of him.
"Why aren't you guys together?"
"That woman he's with is his girlfriend now."
"Want me to kick her ass?" He said making me laugh a little and look up at him.
He was smiling a little.
"No. That's too mean." I said then gave him a quick peck on the lips and slipped from his arms.
"Does he know about, you know?" He said following after me.
"No, he doesn't. And I don't want him to know." I said then went to my other tables before going to his table.
"Peyton, were you crying?" He asked sincerely.
"Of course I was crying you asshole! I'm three almost four months pregnant with the possibility that it is your child and you are here with the woman you cheated on me with! Why wouldn't I be crying?"
Is what I wanted to say, instead of just smiling at him shaking me head.
"Allergies." I said then placed down their check and took their cups to refill.
I hate Marc Rider.
Why can't he just know things?
Why did he have to kiss her?
Why am I crying again?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD
Also I wanna know who you want Peyton to end up with.
But e-mail me.
Appledipxo@aim.com
:]
Also I noticed almost everyone that read the first story read the second except one person.
wtf?
lol