‹ Prequel: Daddy's Little Doll.
Sequel: Coming Clean.

The Forbidden Baby

A movie date.

Being with Marc was like being in heaven.
He possessed the charm and charisma to make me feel great.
So going with him to the movies was awesome.
The bad thing about it was that it was a school thing. He and my teacher wanted to see the same movie because they were on the same subject.
So they joined up.
I got to sit next to Marc though. When the movie started and the lights darkened around us I felt his foot lightly touch mine.
I wanted to rest my head on his shoulder but earlier on we had a small argument.
"Why can't I put my head on your shoulder?"
"Because it would be a nuisance."
"Is it a nuisance to hold my hand in public too?"
"I guess it is then."
After that I had stormed off. I wanted to show my affection to Marc to everyone.
He didn't want that.
As the movie progressed I felt myself getting drowsy and I started to lean in my chair.
"Peyton, sit up." He said to me.
"No, I'm exhausted." I said. The truth was that I was exhausted because I sat up at nights worrying.
One day when I was in Baby's R Us helping Marc get a present for his sister, she was expecting after getting back with her husband, I thought about what I was going to do.
After I graduated I have to do something.
I had a baby on the way.
I already had my little baby Maybell.
And I didn't know who the daddy was.
What the hell am I supposed to do?
I couldn't stay with my father he might kill me in the process of being pregnant.
Whether on accident or not.
I snapped back to reality when my teacher had come over and tapped Marc's shoulder.
"I'm sorry Marc but is my student bothering you?" He said giving me an angry look.
Marc shook his head and smiled a little.
"She was my student before yours I'm used to her." He said.
I felt a stab in my heart and realized why Marc didn't want to do anything with me in public.
I was a student at his school.
He used to be my teacher.
No matter how much I reminded myself I always seemed to forget that.
At least when he was trying to make it a point.
Being about two months along already my hormones were already out of wack and I started crying.
They looked at me as I got up and wiped my face.
"Miss.Mercy are you okay?" My teacher said and I shook my head walking out the the theater.
I went to the girls bathroom and tried to calm myself down.
It took more then twenty minutes and the movie was near the end when I came back.
I moved into a separate seat too.
After we got back to the school I hurried and went home to Maybell.
I tried to do my usual routine without feeling the queasiness of the food that once made my stomach happy.
I feed Maybell and made dinner for my dad.
I hardly ate myself before going upstairs.
I went to my bedroom and fell asleep.
I got a call later but I ignored it because it was Marc.
Maybe if it was Dylan I would have picked up.
But that was only for child reasons.
I swear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD
Sucks I know.
It will be better.