‹ Prequel: Daddy's Little Doll.
Sequel: Coming Clean.

The Forbidden Baby

If you want to play it like a game.

I was walking around in those nasty hospital gowns moaning in pain.
The contractions had started.
"It's too early." I kept saying as I walked around.
"I know." Rivet said for the fifth or sixth time.
"It's too-" I started to say when she put her hand over my mouth.
"Peyton, I understand you are in pain and worried but please! Stop saying that." She said.
There was a knock on the door and my grandparents came in with Maybell and the doctor.
Rivet had gotten them to come when I got in my huge panic mode on the way to the hospital.
"Peyton, you twit of a granddaughter. You should have told someone." My grandfather said.
"Although I had my suspicions I should of been told so we could take proper care of you." My gran said.
I smiled a little through the pain and kept pacing around.
"Sorry, thought I could do it alone." I said then bent over gritting my teeth as an intense wave of pain hit.
"Miss.Mercy we are trying to keep you here until a few more days at the least so the child can be better prepared." The doctor said.
"Damn it." I yelled a bit too loudly.
Rivet looked at me shocked then quickly at my grandparents.
"Don't worry I was cursing like I was being kicked by a mule when I was in her condition." My gran said with a smile.
"Let me guess you got that catchy saying gene from her?" I smiled a little.
I had to stay in my room for three days in horrific pain before I got an unexpected visitor.
"Peyton I am very angry with you." Phillip said with a bouquet of flowers.
I smiled taking them.
"Sorry." I said then hugged him.
"God your huge. Thought I'd never see the day." He said making me hit him lightly.
"Cruel, very cruel." I said then sat the flowers by the window.
"So do your potential babies daddy's come by yet?" I shook my head.
"I talked to Marc though my water broke, made a complete fool of myself."
He laughed at me.
"When don't you?"
I hit him again making him laugh harder.
"Okay, I'll stop I promise." He said with a smile moving my hair behind my ear. I smiled a little.
I wasn't in pain today that badly.
"By the way. I think your father is here. At least that's what he said." I felt angry and agitated.
"What the fuck does he want?" I said in a bitter tone.
"Woah language. He just wants to see you."
"Yeah well he can cram a cock up his ass."
"Peyton you shouldn't say that about your father."
"He's a fucking asshole, I hope he drops dead."
"He helped give you birth."
"Oh happy day he's the reason my fucking ankles are swollen."
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"It doesn't even fucking matter. Marc would understand me." I said quickly regretting it.
"How about you have him come in and talk to you then?"
"Phillip, I'm sorry." I said running a hand through my hair closing my eyes.
"It's alright, I'll just see you later." He said then left.
I let out a shaky sigh wiping away the tears that threatened to come to my eyes.
I relaxed by the window for a while before the door opened again.
"Get out." I said with my eyes closed not knowing who it was.
"Peyton Mercy, you are beyond in trouble." My father said. I opened my eyes and glared.
"Get the fuck out. I don't ever want to see your face again." I said.
He walked over to me then grabbed my wrist.
"You will not talk to me like this Peyton."
"Get off my you rapist!" I said hitting him away.
"Rapist? You call me a rapist-"
"Damn straight I call you a rapist. And guess what? You might have child two on the way you disgusting piece of-" That's when he smacked me in the face.
"You will not talk to me like that, you will give me respect."
"Maybe if you respected my body in the first place I would have respect for you! But I don't!" I said holding my cheek.
"I let you live your life and what do you do Get knocked up two times!"
"Well I was taught at a young age that feeling other people is supposed to be normal!"
"I took care of you and Maybell when you had to leave school!"
"You made me leave! Those were the best days of my life because for once you didn't touch me!" I saw the anger building in his eyes and he raised his hand about to hit me.
I covered a little expecting it to come but it didn't.
I opened my eyes.
My father was looking at Marc with a glare on his face and Marc returned it.
"Marc." I said in a low voice.
"Don't you ever touch her again you venomous parasite." He said then threw my fathers arm down.
"What is her old teacher doing here? If you have some reason that she is in here then I will make sure you pay the price." He said back.
"Whether that is the case or not I'm willing to fight you back." He said showing that little bit of southerness in his voice that I loved so much.
"Marc." I said a little just looking at him.
"Now get out." He said pointing to the door. My father stood there for a while before actually leaving.
When he did Marc turned to me still with an angry face.
"Peyton why didn't you yell me about what was going on about what happened? Don't you know you could tell me anything?"
"You would have left me Marc!"
"I would have done something!"
"What could you have done?"
"Something, anything! I will do anything for you Peyton."
"You didn't push Daniella back in time or try harder to talk to me at the motel. You didn't even try to talk to me when I told you not to." I said tears starting to fall out my eyes.
"I was trying to respect your boundaries but that still is no excuse. I'm sorry. Sorry for everything. I'm sorry I didn't notice."
"Why were you there anyway, though it's not like we were still together but still."
"Daniella called me from some bar after I told her to just stay away from me. I went to get her to be nice but I wound up drinking talking about you. I said that I missed being with you and some other things I defiantly shouldn't have said in front of her and she blackmailed me. She still is but I don't care. I don't care if she tells everyone in the world that I made love to you many times as long as I can see you everyday." He said taking my hands in his.
I started crying more and he wrapped his arms around me tight just letting me cry.
"Sometimes I hate being in love with you." I said wiping my eyes.
"I don't care as long as you love me." He said then kissed me lightly.
I kissed him back remembering the feeling as if I had just done it.
It felt so familiar and right.
"Peyton, I want to protect you always. I promise I'll never let you go again."
I never want to let him go either.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
Alot more to come.
^^
=] :P XD