‹ Prequel: Daddy's Little Doll.
Sequel: Coming Clean.

The Forbidden Baby

You have made it harder just to go on and why?

I was still holding Marc's hand when I had fallen asleep. Rivet asked no questions because she could figure out that we made up finally. But I knew grandparents wanted to ask. They already knew he was my old teacher.
Dylan came by and didn't like it but he still acted slightly civil and Marc just didn't talk around him.
Dylan said he would watch Maybell but he also wanted to talk to me alone.
"Is this because of that time on Valentine's day?"
"Actually a few times on Valentine's day but yeah. You might have another on the way, you might not." I said rubbing my stomach as it hurt a bit.
I was getting more used to the pain.
"Who are the other people?"
"That doesn't matter right now. You'll find out if it's important." I said back to him a little bitter before I felt the most familiar intense pain ever.
I grabbed his hand and squeezed the crap out of it having a hard time breathing.
"Holy Shit!" He said when I let go now shaking his hand.
"Dylan, get the doctor." I said starting to breath heavier feeling another one coming.
"What?" He said coming back over to me.
I grabbed shirt shaking him.
"Get the mother fucking doctor you moronic piece of shit." I said then threw him away from me.
He quickly ran away from me and out the room.
When the doctor came in so did every damn person that was out there waiting for me.
"Get out!" I yelled at them as the doctor started to lift the hospital gown to check me out.
Rivet ran away with the quickness, my grandparents left polietly but Marc disobeyed and stood beside me holding my hand.
"You are fully dilated which is not good." He said pressing some button that was near my head.
Soon I had my legs propped up with sweat beading my head and my hair plastered on my face.
Dylan was way too scared to come in. Rivet was overly pale and I knew she might puke. My grandfather had arthritis in his hands so hurting them more was not good. Marc wanted to come in but honestly I didn't want any man near me that I couldn't just beat the crap out of.
So my gran came in and I felt bad as I squeezed her hand with all my might as I pushed out the baby.
I was in there for what seemed like forever.
Maybell didn't take this long.
"It's feet are coming out run it around." I heard a doctor say calmly freaking out.
"What?" I said my body in pain and exhaustion. They didn't answer and did what they had to do. I felt like I just couldn't go on anymore.
"Just a bit more." I took a deep breath in and pushed with all my might. I felt the baby leave and I was happy.
The think that shocked and surprised me was when I didn't hear a cry.
There was a lot of talking and mumbling trying to do something.
"What's going on?" I said going to lean up. My grandmother held me down a little and watched them. I was quiet and pushed out the rest.
I was cleaned up and they took me back to my room. I wanted to know what happened. Rivet, Marc, Dylan and my grandfather came in with me and my gran waiting. When the doctor came in my stomach clenched and I grabbed onto Rivets hand harder.
"Miss.Mercy, I'm sorry to say that the cord was wrapped around his neck for sometime and he was still born." Before he was even done I was already sobbing on Rivet.
"You can see him if you'd like." He said. I nodded my head as I was still sobbing. A bit later they brought his tiny body in and as I held his little pale body to me I started sobbing again. He has come brown hair already on his head.
Everyone else was crying too.
Marc had turned around so I couldn't see his face but Dylan was in a chair with his head down.
When the doctor came to take him away I said I wanted a paternity test.
He said that I would need the person to get a swab of their cheek and I pointed to Dylan.
"Dylan." I said in a low voice. He looked up and his eyes were red. He just nodded his head.
"I have one more to get but they are not here." I said in a low voice.
"Peyton you forgot that I'm here." Marc said making everyone except Rivet turn around.
"Marc." I said looking at him as he turned around.
His face was a bit tear stained but his composer didn't show it.
"Peyton, I don't give two fucks about anyone else. I only care about you and I want to know as much as you do." He said. I felt a new fountain of tears coming and I didn't stop it.
Rivet just rubbed my back and didn't say a word.
It simply wasn't needed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
I know all of you must hate me so very much right now and sorry.
=[