‹ Prequel: Daddy's Little Doll.
Sequel: Coming Clean.

The Forbidden Baby

With evey inch in my body.

It was a sunny cool September day. It was a couple of days after I had gotten out of the hospital. I kept crying. I was in my apartment putting my stuff in boxes.
Marc was going to be over soon. Rivet was here through. I only spoke for a little while at a time before crying again.
When Marc got here he packed boxes quicker then us and put it in my car and his. I was moving in with him. We talked about it once things simmered down. Dylan was angry beyond belief but I didn't even have the strength to say anything back.
He saw that and calmed down. He already knew how I would respond and he started it. He would also back off unless it was about Maybell.
My grandparents were astonished but they said nothing to me about it.
When we were all packed up with Maybell and my things I just couldn't go near that room.
Rivet and Marc went in and disassembled everything and put it in my car that Rivet would be driving.
I sat in the passengers seat waiting for him to come in and drive.
I was off staring into space just thinking when he got in.
"Hey." He said in a low voice looking at me.
I just reached over and touched his hand giving a fake small smile before turning away.
As he and Rivet drove to his house we passed my fathers on the way. The house was dark except his room and I didn' know how to feel.
I still had to see him to get the swab but I just couldn't.
I helped unload my stuff when we got there and went to lie down like my doctor recommended.
I fell asleep restlessly dreaming of Marc being murdered by my father. When I woke up it was dark and Marc wasn't in here.
I got up wrapping the comforter around me. I went to go downstairs when I heard talking.
"Marc this is ridiculous. She is your student."
"She was my student."
"She is only nineteen while you are turning twenty seven soon."
"So what?"
"That is a sick year difference. That is sick."
"What is sick is the your still here to bother us. I made it clear to you when I went to visit Peyton after she got hit. I will never love you."
"That was before I heard that you were in love with an immature slut." When she said that I heard a slap and I saw Daniella stumble out of the living room. I stood on the steps looking at her indifferently.
When she looked up and saw me I honestly didn't care when she started yelling at me.
"You are probably laughing your ass off right now! It's all your fault! It you never came he would be with me!" She said.
I shrugged my shoulders and walked down the rest of the way trying to get to the kitchen.
She stood in my way.
"What? Are you too scared to say anything?" I simply looked at her and tried to go to the kitchen again.
"Are you scared that I'll wake up your little love child? I know you just had one too, what are you leaving for to feed the baby or something?" I felt a pain in my heart and I felt tears coming to my eyes.
"Get out Daniella." Marc said going to grab her to get her out. I held up my hand stopping him.
"You think you have hurt Daniella?"
"Yes, I've had tremendous hurt."
"Have you ever been hugged by your father?"
"Yes but-"
"Have you ever had your father come into your room when you were barely six after your mother died?"
"N-"
"Have you ever had him touch you in inappropriate places?"
"N-"
"Have you ever had your first time and gotten pregnant with someone you loved and they wanted nothing to do with you?"
"N-"
"Have you ever been raped by a man that was supposed to be a father and he did it anytime that he wanted protected or not?" She was silent.
"Well have you?"
"N-"
"Or have you ever had to wonder if your next child was your fathers, your boyfriends or your idiot ex boyfriend that got you drunk and had sex with you while you idiotically let him?"
"N-"
"Have yo had to worry about your child being able to be born because you ran into traffic blindly getting hit by a car?"
"No."
"Or did you give birth to a baby that had his cord wrapped around his neck and he didn't survive so now you have to get by a woman so you could cry as you dump out the milk that you can't give your dead child that is getting buried in a few days?" I said looking her night in the eyes. When she didn't say anything I pushed by her. I went to the kitchen and stood at the counter for a while.
I heard the door open and shut and I took in a shaky breath. I heard Marc come in and he wrapped his arms around me from behind.
We stayed like that for a while as I silently cried.
"I didn't even give him a name." I said then began to sob. He held me tighter, I could feel he was crying too.
"A name is pointless. All that matters is if you loved him. Do you love him?" He said in my ear.
All I could do was nod my head.
"Then remember he loves you too and is waiting for you with your mother." He said then kissed my neck lightly. I cried a bit more.
"I just realized something." I said sniffling wiping my eyes.
"What darling?"
"I'm fat." I said making him and me laugh a little.
"You aren't fat, just big boned." He said making me turn around and hit him as he laughed.
"well I love you no matter how you look if you want to turn into a plump little woman I will still make love to you every single night." I smiled.
"With all that love making I'll sweat all this fat off."
"Then how about we start with the work out now?" He said holding my hips kissing my lips lightly.
"Slow down Romeo your sweeping me off my feet." I said in a sarcastic voice receiving torture by tickling after.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD