‹ Prequel: Daddy's Little Doll.
Sequel: Coming Clean.

The Forbidden Baby

I'm running my mouth.

Marc, Maybell and I were waiting outside of the doctors office.
He was busy talking with another patient.
I kept tapping my foot looking at the door.
It was driving Marc up the wall, I could see it on his face.
Maybell was slowly letting sleep take over her.
I looked at the time again and saw it was ten.
"I'm going to die here waiting." I said propping up my arm then rested my cheek in my hand.
"Sure seems like you will." He said with a half kidding voice.
I glared at him for a second making him smile a bit.
My attention was turned to the door that opened and a pregnant woman walked out.
My doctor said goodbye to her before looking at us.
"Please come in." He said opening the door a bit more to let us in.
I got up picking Maybell up from her seat and went in with Marc.
I sat in the seat to the right and Marc sat in the seat to the left.
The doctor sat behind his desk and pulled out some papers from his desk.
He cleared his throat and opened a large envelope.
"Miss.Peyton, regarding the test results that you have gotten done..." He said making my stomach clentch. He looked at the papers hard and started to open his mouth making my heart go racing a little.
"By god I can't read anything. I need my glasses." He said putting the papers down then went searching in his desk. I let out the breath that I had been holding and Marc laughed a little. I hit him playfully and he laughed a bit more.
"Here they are." He said wiping his glasses on his shirt then put them on the bridge of his nose picking up the stack of papers again.
"So your results-" he said before the door opening cut him off.
"Doctor, we need you really quick. It's important." A petite woman said with a serious look but still gave us a quick smile.
He stood up placing his glasses on the desk.
"I'll be but a minute." He said then got up leaving.
When the door shut I gave an anger growl.
Marc burst in laughter.
"This is not funny!" I said with a scowl.
"No it really isn't but your reaction is." He said holding his stomach.
"It is not!" I said wanting to hit him as he continued to laugh.
After a while he stopped and just looked at me.
We looked at each other for a while before I broke and started to smile and he laughed as I turned around.
Hearing him laugh so much made me laugh with him.
Maybell didn't get it
We were laughing until the doctor came back in.
"Sorry had to help with a quick delivery." He said picking his glasses up again grabbing the papers.
I became silent and serious again in a second.
"Miss.Peyton, the results came back and I can either just tell you who is not the father or I can come out and tell you who the father is." He said then looked at me.
"Can you tell me who isn't?" I said feeling up for a guessing game.
He looked at the papers for a while.
"Well, I can tell you that Dylan Merr is not the father." He said making my stomach and throat clench for the billionth time today.
"The last DNA sample you gave me baffled me a bit but I can confidently say that..." He said drawing it out making me nervous.
"He is not the father, Mr.Rider here is." He said then smiled at him.
Before I could tell it was coming I started crying. I felt like a big weight was pulled off my shoulders.
I think I scared all three of them.
They let me cry though.
Marc handed me a tissue and I took it wiping my eyes and face.
"Peyton you silly woman, calm down." Marc said in a sweet voice with a smile on his face.
I looked in his eyes and saw that he was about ready to cry.
"Thank you doctor." I said getting up.
Marc got up and shaked his hand tight.
When we were in the car after strapping Maybell in Marc sat at the drivers side just looking forward for a while before he actually started crying.
"Oh Marc." I said leaning over hugging him to me.
He ran a hand through his hair and just cried.
"In a way I am really happy." He said once we were home laying in bed after dinner.
"About the results." I said crawled closer to him before resting my head on his chest.
"Yeah, I can say I am a father but I still am really sad about Micheal." He said wrapping his arm protectively around me.
"I understand." I said holding onto him a bit tighter.
"I was a daddy."
"No, you are a daddy." I said then leaned up and kissed him on the lips lightly.
He kissed me back and after he kissed the top of my head.
"One day I want to experience being a real dad. Be there for my child."
"That would be good."
"Be there for you."
"Mr.Rider are you daring to propose to me in this bed?" I said with an air of kidding.
"I would never, that is too tacky. I will propose to you in a much more exciting way." He said with a smile making me smile back.
"Don't kid around like that Marc." I said starting to go back to laying on his chest. He pulled me so I was looking at his face again.
"I would never kid about that Peyton." He said then kissed me with passion.
I smiled as I kissed him back.
A real smile too, I swear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
=] :P XD
No this is not the end the end is the next chapter but I have to ask.
Should I make a new story from Maybell's point of view when she is a teenager?
Just wondering.
^^
Tell me in a comment!