‹ Prequel: Daddy's Little Doll.
Sequel: Coming Clean.

The Forbidden Baby

Five years later.

I sat in the park looking at the children.
Marc was at school teaching summer school and Maybell was running around with some little boy.
I sat contently in the shade thinking about the years that have past by.
My little Micheal had died.
My father stopped talking to me though he wanted to see Maybell which I wouldn't allow.
Marc started at a new school away from Daniella all though she apologized to both him and me.
Dylan had met some woman and ran off to Kansas with her to get married.
But he did have Maybell come up and he come down so often too.
Marc had proposed to me and I was just happy.
We got married in the winter.
I felt like a princess after all these years.
Not seeing my father had been good.
I had a bit of bad times when I had some dreams but Marc helped me through that.
He was my everything.
I was his.
Marc wanted child and I did too but right now we both wanted to wait a little while longer. Just so Maybell could grow up and be spoiled for a while.
I was off gazing at the sky when Maybell ran over to me grabbing my hand.
"Mommy, this is my friend Tommy. Can he come over and play with us sometimes?" She asked. She had natural light blonde highlights in her hair and her eyes always had a nice sparkle to her hazel.
I smiled and her running my fingers through her hair.
"Yeah sweety I just have to talk to his parents first." I said then told her to go run along.
It was a little past twelve when I got a tap on my shoulder.
I turned and saw Marc standing there.
He smiled and me and bent down giving me a kiss.
"Hello beautiful." He said then sat next to me.
I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder.
"Hello handsome." I said wrapping my arm around his.
We gazed at Maybell as she played and had fun with Tommy.
"Think she'll grow up to be like me?" I said in a bit of a worried voice.
He laughed a little.
"I hope not, then she'd have a horrible potty mouth when she is a teenager." He said making me hit him lightly.
"Very cruel." I said giving him a small glare.
"Oh Peyton, you know that I love everything about you. So if she were to become like you I would still love her like I do. Because to me you are my perfect little jewel." He said sweet talking me. I smiled and kissed him lightly when I moved away I whispered.
"You looked up a new move on the internet didn't you."
"Maybe."
"So if I check your credit card you won't have a room on reservation for tonight would you?"
"Okay, you got me." he said then leaned back on the bench. I laughed.
"You are a perverted old man."
"Ouch, still hurting my ego." He said then held me to him close.
"Who else would I be without it?" I said snuggling into his chest closing my eyes.
"I love you Peyton." He said in a low mumbled.
"I love you too." I said relaxing.
I really do love him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
Aww it is the end for this story.
But look up my dears!
There is the next one for Maybell's story.
GO FORTH AND CONQUER THE SUBSCRIPTIONS!
I am going to bed. Will have one up tomorrow for that one.
=] :P XD
I love youze!