‹ Prequel: Daddy's Little Doll.
Sequel: Coming Clean.

The Forbidden Baby

Work is hard.

Working was a bother.
One because we were having many orders.
Two because I was the only one working tables for the time being.
Three because I had to bring Maybell along with me.
My boss was in her office with Maybell for now.
She agreed to watch her because I always worked when someone couldn't come in.
I thought today was just going to be of those days where I could relax and just over work myself but today we had a bunch of idiot men come in.
At our pizza place we served alcohol and they were guzzling it down.
As I went to give them their check one of them grabbed my butt.
I turned around about to hit the lug in the head with the pitcher when I saw a guy holding the guys wrist.
"Sir, you are not allowed to grab on my fellow workers. I think she would want an apolgy and not hit you with that pitcher in her hand." Phillip said. Phillip was a guy that was older then me by a little bit. He had pony tail long dirty blonde hair and great blue eyes. My eyes were way better though.
His height was at least six three.
His body was very athletic. Once I was in the changing room in back and I saw him changing clothes he had a very ripped chest.
Frankly that is scary.
The guy that had touched my butt yanked his wrist away and looked at me.
"Sorry." he said in a low voice then turned around to talk with his friends.
I was starting to walk away when I heard him say "She doesn't look that good anyway."
I gritted my teeth before I heard a splashing sound.
I saw behind me that Phillip had dumped another customers pitcher of soda on the mans head.
"That's on us." he said then started to walk away.
The guy yelled to see our manager and Bessie came out holding Maybell.
They talked for a while and she gave him a discount for next time.
Phillip was lucky that was his sister.
I continued to work with Phillip until shop closed.
I was walking to the bus stop holding Maybell she. He came up behind me.
"I didn't know you had a kid." he said suddenly.
"I didn't know you were going to pour that drink on that guy."
"Well I have to defend my future girlfriend."
"What are you talking about?" I asked.
"Peyton I see the way you look at me there is no denying it."
I usually stared off into space when was at work. I guess he took it the wrong way.
"Listen I will never like you. Don't think about it." I said then got on my bus.
Before the doors closed he said, "You will like me!"
Ha. Yeah right.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments.
Sorry if it sucks I had to write this on my itouch in graderoom.
=] :D XD