Annie Darling.

William Beckett Of The Academy Is...

Image
---

His eyes glistened beneath the blinding, bright lights, and she loved them even more. The way his hips swayed on stage, made her sway too. He hit the note perfect right from the start.

Granted, William E. Beckett, was not a perfect man, but whenever Annie saw him in concert, it seemed like he was.

"Stay with me Thursday, but you'll always be his girl. His girl Friday, his girl..." William faded off to the distance.

---

"Guys! Great show!" Lilly hugged William's tall frame and he smiled down at her.

"You really think so?" He laughed.

"Yes, of course!" She ruffled his floppy brown hair, and chuckled.

Lilly and William have been friends, for gosh, Annie didn't know how long, and that's all they've ever been believe it or not.

"William, I want you to meet my bestest friend ever, Annie!" Lilly grinned and gestured Annie over.

"Er...Hello." Annie muttered. It wasn't everyday she saw a gorgeous man, right?

"Hm, she's a shy thing, ain't she?" William laughed. Oh, that laugh.

"Well, we're going to head over to Brendon's apartment for a drink. He says he's mastered making a margarita, and we simply must try one." Lilly rolled her eyes. "Come on over, eh?"

William nodded, keeping his eyes locked on Annie.

---

"So...William...Do you like your drink?" Annie asked her question slowly, swishing the contents in her mouth around.

"Well, Brendon certainly makes it interesting..." William replied, making a sour face after swallowing.

"Indeed." Annie put down her "drink" and slid across the room to talk to this mastermind.

"So, uh, what did you put in this??"

Brendon turned to her, putting the blender down. "Oh, some lemons, salt I think, perhaps I put some wasabi in it...I mean, if it's liquid you can drink it right?"

Annie rolled her eyes.

"Annie, come join on the balcony?" William gestured to the door and they walked out.

"Brendon WOULD have a balcony," Annie laughed.

"Nah, Lilly probably picked this apartment out."

William pulled Annie to where he was sitting. It was a cute porch swing with a lovely array of color coordinated pillows.

"Shakira's got some competition. That's all I'm saying." Annie looked at William scrawny body and couldn't help but smirk.

"What?" He smiled at her, obviously not understanding that Annie was insinuating that he was a woman.

"Look at that curve," Annie laughed, "that womanly arch. You sure you're not transsexual?"

"I think the drink is getting to you," He laughed. Then felt very self conscious about his hips.

"Haha, no. I'm telling the truth."

William frowned.

"But hey, there are a lot of people that would like to feel those hips at least one time in their lives."

William gulped and his eyes widened. Annie leaned in closer to William and she rubbed her hand against his thigh. She leaned in and kissed him on the neck moving up to his lips. Although it was quite obvious that William had wanted this every since he had seen Annie in her bright teal jeans and flimsy top, he knew it was wrong.

"Annie," he gently pushed her groping hands away. "Stop."

Annie looked confused and asked, "What?"

"I can't take advantage of you like this. You're somehow drunk off of Brendon's drink, and I'm not. I just can't do this."

"I told you Bill! I'm not drunk." Annie giggled. Well that wasn't a sign of non-drunkess.

"So I see," William shrugged. Annie leaned a bit to forward and fell into Bill's lap.

How the rest of the night went, Annie doesn't even know.

---

Annie woke up in her room, surprisingly enough. She looked around and saw no passed out men on the floor and thought it was a sign saying 'good to go'. Obviously she did not look to the right of her, but when she did, there was only one person there.

And no. It was not Lilly.

It was William.

Oh god. Annie looked under the covers and was fully clothed. William was fully clothed too.

Now here was a keeper. A man that did not try and sex Annie up while she was drunk. Annie smiled at Bill, eyes still closed and hair ruffled in all places.

She just smiled and went off to make them breakfast.
♠ ♠ ♠
What Annie doesn't know was that in my mind they were supposed to have mad sex.