She'll Fall in Love With You

Everytime

"Emma-Lee! Wake up! Emma-Lee. C'mon! Open your eyes! WAKE UP!"

Someone started shaking me. I rolled over groggily, but my knees hit something hard.

'What the hell? Why is there something hard in my bed?' I thought, still in a daze.

I slowly oped my eyes and saw something clear and shiny. Oh. A window. A window!? I rolled back over on my back and looked around. I was in a car. Whose car? I looked over to my left and Lauren was standing outside of the car. Her door was open and she was digging around under her seat for something. It all started flooding back. Me being kidnapped and then me screwing up my chance at the tickets.

"Where are we? Why did we stop?"

"We're almost there. My little surprise, remember? So get dressed and fix your makeup and your hair because there will be no time to do that once we get to the concert."

The concert? Had I only dreamed about losing the tickets? I started to get excited.

"Concert!? Uhm..like the Simple Plan one?

"Yep!"

"But I thought I didn't get the tickets."

"You didn't."

"Then how did- Why are we going- What is going on?"

"Well, my plan all along was to take you to the concert. But I didn't want to give anything away. That's why I let you try to get those tickets. But I already had some. If I can just find them..." She trailed off.

My head started to spin. I was actually going to go tho the Simple Plan concert! This had to be the singlemost exciting day of my life! (I lead a boring life.) I ran around the front of the car up to Lauren and tackled her in a big bear hug.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!! How did you do this? All of the tickets were sold out! I'm so... I don't know! I'm just in shock!"

"Well, this morning at work, I was talking to my boss and you know how she used to live in Canada? Well her son actually worked at the place where Pierre was a BBQ chef and they became really good friends. So when they were talking, and realized that Simple Plan was having a concert so near to where Jake, you know, my boss' son, to where Jake lived, he sent him tickets. But Jake couldn't go, so...."

"So he gave the tickets to you!"

"Well, no. Not really."

"What?" I was totally confused.

"I'm just kidding. It's fun to mess with you. Well hurry! Go get ready. We don't want to be late!"

I looked around to see where we had actually stopped. Directly in front of me was a big sign
that had Chicken McNuggets on it, so I assumed we had stopped at a McDonalds. I got into Lauren's trunk and pulled out my makeup bag. I went inside to the bathroom to get fixed up. I walked into the bathroom at the McDonalds and looked into the mirror. A tall girl, with long brownish red hair stared back at me. She had blue eyes, but they changed all the time. Sometimes when I'd wear certain colors they would change from blue to a green or sometimes even gray. I thought it was annoying. But m,ost other people thought it was cool. I grabbed my bag and started fixing my makeup. Then I pulled back my hair into a ponytail and headed back outside.

"Ready to go?" Lauren asked me as I stepped outside.

"I've been ready since I was born."

I was really good at lame jokes like that. But Lauren had always told me that it was what she liked about me. She said I was good at making her laugh even when I said retarded things like that. I guess it was my 'gift'.

We drove into San Diego. Lauren maneuvered her car through the streets of San Diego until we came to the venue where SP was playing. The excitement was bubbling up inside of me.
I couldn't wait to get in there and just go crazy. I knew I was gonna have the time of my life!
After we had gotten through security and arrived inside the venue, excitement overwhelmed me. This was it. I was actually at the concert. This was no dream.

"Hey Emma-Lee, let's go to the merch booth. I've wanted to get one of their shirts for awhile."

"Wait, Lauren! The show is gonna start in-"

I was cut off. The venue manager had come on stage and was about to say something to everyone.

"Hey, everybody! Thanks for coming! I was just backstage with Simple Plan and they are ready to rock the house! We're gonna start in a few minutes so please find your seats and let's get ready to get the show started!"

"See?" I gave Lauren one of those I-told-you-so looks.

"Whatever," she mumbled under her breath and followed me to where our seats were.

She grabbed the tickets from me to see where we were gonna sit.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed.

"These tickets are for the orchestra pit. Right in front of the stage! I didn't realize that Pierre would have given Jake such good seats!"

We walked up to the front of the venue and had to show our tickets to security so they would let us into the pit. There had been assigned seating, but those who arrived before us had taken all the chairs and thrown them over on the sides of the pit so there would be space to move around. There would definitely be some moshing going on. Lauren and I shoved our way up to the front of the crowd and situated ourselves right in the middle of Pierre and Sebastien would be.

"Oh my god. I can't wait. They should be getting started any minute now." Lauren squealed with delight.

"HELLO SAN DIEGO!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

Pierre ran onto the stage followed by Seb, David, Jeff, and Chuck behind him. David grabbed his microphone.

"ARE YOU GUYS READY TO GET THIS PARTY STARTED!?"

"Yeah!" came the response although in my head I said 'I was born ready'. I caught myself…I guess I did say it alot.

"LET'S GO!" Pierre shouted as the rest of the band started playing 'Jump'.

The song worked. It got the whole crowd pumped. Everyone was jumping up and down and singing along.

"Okay everybody," Pierre started. "We're gonna slow things down a little bit."

Some crew members brought four chairs out and Jeff, David, Pierre and Sebastien all took a seat. Sebastien sat right in front of Lauren and I, but I wanted to see Pierre better so I grabbed her and brought her over in front of Pierre. They started playing an acoustic version of 'Everytime' and I melted. Watching Pierre singing was just... well, no words can describe it.

Every time I see your face, every time you look my way,
It's like it all falls into place, everything feels right…


We locked eyes and I couldn't look away. I didn't want to look away. After about ten or fifteen seconds he smiled, then looked away. Did we just have a moment?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it is so short, but I'll be changing to Pierre's point of view, and this just seemed like a better break.

Comments/Questions/Critiques?