She'll Fall in Love With You

You Know I Like It Rough

Pierre's POV
I was starting to get tired of jumping.

'Thank god we have a slow song next.' I thought to myself.

Some stage crew guys brought us some chairs. I grabbed one and sat down in the middle of the stage and looked out at the crowd… there were so many people. Things certainly have changed in the past few years. The guys started playing 'Everytime' and I just did my thing. I started singing the chorus. As I did, someone caught my eye. There was a girl, just staring at me. I was kinda used to it, but it still was unnerving. I was about to look away, but something stopped me. She was different; beautiful. She had brown hair that hit a few inches below her shoulders. But her eyes… that's what got me. They were gray. Like nothing I had ever seen before. I smiled and quickly looked away. I didn't want anybody to notice.

Lauren's POV
It was so great seeing Emma-Lee like this. She was like a little kid. Her face was just glowing. She was so excited. At least she won't be all mopey and depressed anymore. The only bad thing is, she's not gonna shut up when we get home. Oh well. It was a risk I was willing to take.

I looked up at Pierre. He was singing 'Everytime'. That was Emma-Lee's favorite song. I looked over at her and she was just starting up at him, her lips slightly parted. I looked back up at Pierre. But instead of looking out across the crowd, he was staring at something, or someone. 'Oh my god' I thought. He is staring at Emma-Lee! I looked at both of them again. They were definitely staring at each other. WTF?

Emma-Lee’s POV
"What was that?" Lauren asked, snapping me out of a daze.

"What?"

"I said 'What was that?’” she reiterated.

"What are you talking about?" I really had no clue.

"That… you and Pierre staring at each other? What was that? Don't tell me you didn't notice. You were staring at him too!" She was starting to get hysterical.

"I don't know. He probably always does that. Can we just watch the show?" I didn't convince myself though. I secretly hoped he didn't always do that.

I think I need a miracle to make it through, yea. I wish that I could bring you back, I wish that I could turn back time. Cuz I can't let go, I just can't find my way, yea. Without you I just can't find my way.

I watched the rest of the concert, enraptured by the band. This, the concert, the whole thing was amazing. During the concert I looked at Pierre a couple more times, but he never looked back. It was probably just a fluke anyway right? Maybe there was somebody behind me flashing him. But the way he looked at me... it was like he was looking into my soul. Well, not really, but it was that weird. I decided that I would just dance, sing and have a great time. I knew that that was what Lauren wanted to see. Plus, I wanted to enjoy myself.

Pierre's POV
That girl... she was so... I don't know. I can't put it into words. There was something about her that I couldn't get out of my head. I had to look away because I knew if I didn't then I would mess up. I looked at her a couple times during the concert, but she wasn't paying any attention. She was having so much fun, dancing, jumping, singing. I decided not to look at her. I didn't want to risk another "moment" and mess up. The guys would be so pissed. They were already mad at me for being late to the sound check and if I messed up my vocals they'd probably be pissed the rest of the night. Or at least David would. He's the one with the temper. I hope I'll get to see her again after the show...

Emma-Lee's POV
"Oh my god Lauren! That was insane!"

The concert had just finished and I was trying to find all my stuff so we could go to the merch tables and get some souvenirs and autographs. I yelled at her through the noise.

"Have you seen my jacket anywhere? I left it on the barrier, but it's not there..."

"Someone probably took it thinking it was theirs. I saw like 50 jackets on there during the show."

"Oh."

I was really bummed out cuz it was my favorite jacket. I had stolen it from this guy I liked a few years back and it just gave me good memories.

"Do you wanna head over to the merch booths now? It's starting to get cold. I can probably just buy a new one over there."

Lauren yelled back at me through the slowly thinning crowd.

"Sure, just let me fix my hair."

I rolled my eyes and started to leave. She came running up behind me.

"Let's roll," she said enthusiastically as she grabbed my arm and pulled me through the crowd.

As Lauren and I shoved our way through the crowd, en route to the merch booth, I thought about what I would say if I saw Pierre at the table. But I didn't get much of a chance to think about it because 2 seconds into my thought process I was interrupted by a blood curdling scream. I whipped around really fast and there was a girl who couldn't be older than about 12 and she was jumping up and down, screaming and pointing. I followed her finger and there stood...

---------------------------------------------

EARLIER THAT DAY

Pierre's POV
"Chuck!" Where have you been!?" I yelled at him from the hallway.

I saw him come around the corner down the hall. He was running and it looked like he had been running for awhile.

"We were supposed to be at the Meet & Greet 15 minutes ago. The rest of the guys took off. I told them I'd wait up for you but-" I stopped because I noticed that Chuck had this really worried look on his face, like someone had just died.

"Dude, what's wrong?" I asked with concern. He looked down quickly, then back up at me.

"I lost my phone." His every word was dripping with sorrow.

"Jesus christ, man. I thought someone had died or gotten hurt or something. You lost your phone... that's it?"

I couldn't believe he was acting like this and was late because of a damn phone.

"What do you mean 'That's it?'? That phone was pretty much my lifeline! I can't get a hold of anyone with it, all my numbers are in it, all of our schedules, EVERYTHING! And how am I supposed to call Katie? Or keep track of all you guys and all of your crap? We are in some deep shit without that phone!"

"Okay just calm down so we can go to the Meet & Greet. I'll call Pat and let him know what happened and he'll fix it. Now let's roll."

I laughed as I said it because Chuck always said it. It worked and he smiled too.

As we walked through the corridors to the meeting room, I called Pat and explained everything then handed the phone to Chuck so he could explain how he lost his phone. Apparently while he was showing some fans the pictures on his phone, some girl yelled his name and he turned around, then the girls with his phone took off. He tried finding them for like 20 minutes and that is why he was running late for the Meet & Greet.

---------------------------------------------
A LITTLE LATER...

"Seb! Are you coming?" I shouted to get his attention.

I didn't really work. He was messing with one of Jeff's guitars and kinda spacing out. We were supposed to be warming up before the show started but everyone was off doing their own thing. Jeff had gone outside to talk to some fans. Seb was spacing, Chuck was sitting on the couch in the lounge area of our "make-up" room pouting over his phone and David was crouching behind a big planted palm eating a banana and making random jungle noises. I had wanted Seb to come with me outside to talk and sign autographs but he was in another world.

"Whatever you guys. I'm outta here." I started for the door. Right as I reached for the handle it opened and Pat walked in. Chuck snapped his head up.

"Did you get it?" he asked eagerly.

"Sure did!" Pat took a silver and blue Sidekick out of his pocket and dangled it in front of Chucks face. Chuck tried to grab for it but Pat held it just above Chuck's reach.

"Dammit Pat! Give it to me! I need to start putting numbers in it!"

"Say the magic word..."

"What word? You don't have a 'word'. It's like a phrase that you change every time you do this. So just give it to me. Please?"

"Nope. That's wasn't the right word." You gotta say it before I'll give it to you..."

"FINE, stud muffin..."

He said the last part under his breath hoping no one had heard. But I did and apparently Seb did too. He snapped out of his trance and walked over to Pat and Chuck, looked at one then the other and finally let his eyes rest on Chuck. All of a sudden....

"You want his body You really want it. Ha ha ha ha ha, aha ha ha ha."

I shook my head in disbelief. Why did I choose to associate myself with these morons?

"You done?" Pat asked with a blank expression on his face.

"Yeah, I think so." Seb responded then went back to Jeff's guitar and entered his trance again.

The whole time this had been going on David had been in his corner making horrible shrieking monkey noises. I walked over and slapped him.

"Oh do it again Pierre! You know I like it rough!" he said this then started laughing hysterically like a maniac.

'I got to get away from these guys.' I thought as Pat walked around giving everyone slips of papers.

He came to me last and when I read it I realized that it was Chuck’s new number. I shoved it into the pocket of my jacket and then left. I needed some quiet before the concert started.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah.. I have no excuses for this one. Basically it makes me smile a lot and I am too selfish to actually make something decent out of it.

Comments/Questions/Critiques? They're much appreciated! :]