When I'm Gone, Will You Remember Me?

Happily Ever After

The months flew by quickly. Time couldn't wait not even for me. School ended about a month ago and right now, I'm here waiting for John's phone call. He told me that he'd call me as soon as he'd get here and after everything that has happened, he's finally true to his words.

I was grabbing something to eat in the kitchen when suddenly my phone rang. I dropped everything I got on the counter and rushed to get my phone. I picked it up knowing it'd be him on the other line.

"Hey," he greeted as soon as I picked up the phone.

"I missed you so much!" I said. I couldn't help but scream in his ear. It had already been a month since I last saw him because I didn't want to go on tour with him.

"I missed you too but I don't think I have to miss you anymore." He said leaving me confused.

"How come?" I asked.

"Because I'm right here," he said shutting the front door. I looked up and placed my phone on the side table. I ran to him and embraced him. I held him tightly and he did the same.

"How've you been?" he asked as soon as I let go.

"I've been very clumsy lately," I said

"How so?" he asked.

"Well I'm not so sure myself but all I am sure of is that I missed you so, so, so much." I said kissing him.

"Well this is quite a welcome," he said kissing me back.

"I'm really glad you're back I thought I'd never survive but here I am," I said as soon as our lips parted.

"I came back to do this," he said bending down on one knee and taking a small red velvety box from his back pocket.
I stayed silent as the tears welled up in my eyes.

"Jane Elizabeth Carson, will you please be my wife? I promise to be the best husband there is and I promise to care and to honor you through all the days of our lives. I'd do anything for you and most of all I'd stay true to you no matter what for as long as you accept this offer of mine." He said taking my left hand and kissing it.

"Yes, I'll be your wife and I promise to do what the hell you just said seconds ago," I said as all the tears fell from my eyes.

He jumped up and reached for me. He kissed me with so much passion and with so much love. I prayed that my decision won't be one that I would regret and maybe all this would turn out to be the greatest thing of my life. I never thought this day would come but it did and now I can finally end my story by saying:

We lived happily ever after...

-The End-
♠ ♠ ♠
well i guess this is practically it and i know this was more or less an abrupt ending but I really dont know what else I can add and plus I'm making a new story and i need more time :D hope you liked it though :)) feedback would be awesome and thank you to all those who subscribed and all the readers out there :]