Exposed In Lights

Interlude: It's Perez

Thinking of you.

Image

Sad. Sad. Sad.

The Jonas’s Grandpa has sadly passed away. The boys are currently residing in their LA home where Julia Beckham has been seen in and out of.

Julia took Nick’s beloved dog Elvis out for a walk and was attacked by fans, and when we say attacked! We mean attacked! Fans came up and dived on her, tackling her to the floor. AND WE HAVE THE VIDEO.

She lets a little foul mouthing slip, but we don’t care, she looks immensely tired too.


*************************************

Paparazzi are idiots!

Image
Image

Nick and Joe Jonas took their band and little brother to ‘The Village Idiot’ for lunch before they headed home. Julia Beckham was there, but is not pictured. Odd yes? Yes. This is how the sneaky little devils managed it.

Paparazzi managed to snap these pictures but missed Julia Beckham by mere minutes. Once the boys had come out with the group above paparazzi assumed that was it and left. But a few minutes after they had all left Miss Becks strolled out of the bathroom in the restaurant and then outside, according to on lookers, with a smile on her face.

That brings the LOLZ. Smart move kids.


*************************************

I love you, you love me…

Image

Nick and Joe Jonas grab some McDonalds before heading to LAX to fly to their Grandpa’s funeral.

Sources reveal that Julia Beckham is expected to go to NYC with them but not attend the funeral. No one really knows why but are guessing she is there to look after the youngest Jonas, Frankie, while the service goes on.

They are all reportedly going to be staying at the Trump International hotel and tower.
♠ ♠ ♠
IMPORTANT: EXPLANATION ABOUT JULIA AND NICK

I know a lot of you are confused as you have expressed so effectively in the comments. Nick and Julia are too much a like, this is why nothing ever gets spoken about. Both Nick and Julia are immensely ashamed of what they did to one another, it hurts them both to talk about it and to see the other person's face while they say it. So to avoid it, like the stubborn 16 year olds they are, they simply don't discuss it.

I cannot force my characters to have conversations they don't want to have. If you have ever been as obsessed as I am with my characters you will know how awkward it is to write conversations they don't want to have.

I hope that explains their relationship and their actions better.

:)