Crashed and Nowhere to Go

Crashed and Nowhere to Go

"To a hymn called faith and misery!" I belted out at the top of my lungs while driving with my best friend in the whole world, my mom. We were driving to the mall to go pick up my daughter Rachel who decided to have a day on the town with her friend.
Okay here's a bit about us. I'm Kat. It was supposed to be short for something, but people just got so used to calling me Kat it just stuck. I'm 32 years old, but people say I look like I'm 29 or something. I have short jet black hair that goes about to the middle of my neck. (Kind of like Brody Armstrong from the Distillers) I have my belly button, and my ears pierced. I also have a few tattoos but most of them are covered up. You'll usually find me in jeans, band tees, chucks, and sweat jacket or sweat shirts. I'll usually have some black or close to black eyeliner peciled around my green eyes. Er- at least they're green today. I'm also pretty short, I'm only 5 foot 4 inches tall.
I have a daughter named Rachel whose 16 now. I had her when I was 16. I was young and I had thought of giving her up but I just didn't have the heart to. It was one of the greatest decisions of my life. She's only 5 foot 6 inches tall. She's got dark brown hair with bright blue chunks in it. It's about the same length as mine just a little bit longer. She's got her belly button, ears, and nose pierced. Also a snake bite on the left side. She dresses almost the same way I do.
Rachel and I live wth my mom. She's 49 years old, and her name is Sue. She had me when she was 17. I have never met or seen my real father and neither has my mom since she got pregnant.
Anyways, back to the story. We're still driving to go pick up Rachel and her friend. We came up to an inter section and waited for about 45 seconds. Once the light had turned green we were off.
I heard someones car squeeling and growling. I looked in that direction. I saw a car coming straight for us. It was coming closer and closer. Untill... well the last thing that ran through my mind was SHIT!! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!!!