Crashed and Nowhere to Go

What the hell happened?

BILLIE'S POV
Tre', Mike and I were heading to go get some coffee. I was driving around to find the intersection that led to Starbucks. We were waiting at the red light when out of the corner of my eye I see three girls running towards the crosswalk. Wait, hang on the crosswalk is over there. In front of all the cars. Are windows were open and these 3 crazy chicks shoved their arms through my open window. "Oh my god!! It's Green Day!! I've got Billie Joe Armstrong's sunglasses!!!" one girl screamed and took my sunglasses of my face. Damn it was blinding bright out and I couldn't see shit without my sunglasses. I could barely see with them on! I heard Mike scream "Billie!! Hit the gas!! Move!!". The 3 crazy bitches started to open up the car doors. I slammed my foot down on the gas. Bad idea.
KAT'S POV
My eyes fluttered open and when they did I had to squint because for some reason the room was so damn bright! It took me only a few seconds to figure out that I was in a hospital bed. I just coudn't remember why. I heard the beep of the machine that was hooked up to my arm. I tried to shift but hurt like hell to do so. Every inch of my body ached. It felt like my arm was glued to the bed. I looked down and my left arm was in a pink cast. I knew Rachel would've asked the doctor to give me a pink cast.
As my eyes adjusted more to the room I looked around the room to see Rachel in a chair next to the bed with her head buried in her hands. Her shoulders were shaking and I could hear muffled noises coming from her hands. I tried to speak but my voice was gone. I tried once more. "Rachel" I whispered. My voice was really raspy. Her head shot up from her hands. Her cheeks were smothered in her bleedng mascara.
"Mom!" she breathed. Her voice was really shaky. "I thought I was going to lose you!" When Rachel heard her name she ran over to hug me. I winced and gave a little groan of pain. When she heard my groan she almost fell back into her chair. "Sorry, sorry mom. I was so scared. You're all I have left." she said. I looked at her with a confused look. Then it sunk in. Tears threatened my eyes. It took every ounce of energy I had to take my arm that wasn't cased up and wrap it around her. We both just sat there and cried. We were all each other had left in the world.